Boom Pole

MattyNH

Equipment
Kubota L3800DT, R4 tires, Bradco Forks, Third function valve
Oct 15, 2014
Lake Winnipesaukee New Hampshire
Looking to purchase a boom pole in the future..Ive been eyeing the ones at Tractor Supply..Anyone have one?..Other brands of boom poles that people own? Any suggestions would be great!

Last edited:

Sammy3700

Equipment
L3800HST,524Loader,BH77,Landplane,Disk,Mowers and more
Feb 20, 2012
Red Springs, NC
I see you have a 3800 be careful as the top link on the poles is at such a angle when you raise the lift up it will hit the back of the tractor or this was my experience. Ours is a Ford that came with a 8n works great on it. Just try it slow the first time so not to damage your tractor.

In Utopia

Equipment
L175 FEL
Apr 21, 2013
Utopia,Tx/Pasadena,TX
Bought one several years ago for my old 640 Ford.
Added a winch from HF.
Found more uses for it than I ever thought of, lifting 10' sections of telephone poles for fencing, moving logs and any thing else that needs moving.
It's strong enough to have lifted the front end off the ground, no small feat considering the front tires are water filled and i have to large wheel weights bolted to the front end.
I guess it passes the stress test.

Pappy

May 13, 2013
Dallas, Texas
Be aware that TSC sells two different versions. One is heavy duty and costs more but has a higher lift rating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattyNH

Equipment
Oct 15, 2014
I see you have a 3800 be careful as the top link on the poles is at such a angle when you raise the lift up it will hit the back of the tractor or this was my experience. Ours is a Ford that came with a 8n works great on it. Just try it slow the first time so not to damage your tractor.
I know exactly what your talking about lol..Last yr i had my buddy's boom pole attached..It would hit the bar where the tool box sits on..Needless to say I had to replace it..

MattyNH

Equipment
Oct 15, 2014
Bought one several years ago for my old 640 Ford.
Added a winch from HF.
Found more uses for it than I ever thought of, lifting 10' sections of telephone poles for fencing, moving logs and any thing else that needs moving.
It's strong enough to have lifted the front end off the ground, no small feat considering the front tires are water filled and i have to large wheel weights bolted to the front end.
I guess it passes the stress test.
[pic]
[pic]
nice pics!..wow impressive

Last edited by a moderator: