BH77 and third function valve hookup question

Ryansweatt2004

Equipment
2017 kubota L3901HST
Jul 2, 2015
West gardiner maine, USA
Hey everyone, I'm waiting on delivery of a new L3901hst with BH77 backhoe. My current L3901DT had the landpride 3rd function kit that I installed. I'm getting ready to pull that whole 3rd valve kit off the old tractor to install on the new tractor with the BH77 once it arrives. Has anyone ever installed a third function valve to their hydraulic system with a backhoe already hooked up and how did it go? My landpride directions don't say anything about hookup if a backhoe is involved and google hasn't produced any directions or schematics for the hydraulic system. Any help or pics would be greatly appreciated. I know the 3rd valve takes flow from the power beyond port but where does the backhoe take flow from?

fendley

Equipment
L3901, LA525, BH77, SVL65-2
Dec 31, 2016
St Marys, GA, USA
I bought a 3901 and a BH77 at the same time, but I installed the BH77 myself.

Later I installed the 3rd function, so it will be very similar to what you are doing.

You are going to interrupt the Power Beyond (PB) after the loader controls, before it goes to the BH. So the PB of the loader goes to the pressure in of the 3rd function, the PB of the 3rd function goes to the pressure of the BH. The the A and B ports get routed to the bucket area. I followed the same routing as the loader curl hydraulics.