B7800 pricing?

Dixie-B6000

Equipment
Kubota L5240, LA854 W/QA
Apr 13, 2011
Enterprise, AL
I have a chance to buy a 2004 B7800 with turfs for what i think is a good price. It has 750hrs and is in good condition. What is the normal pricing on this machine?
Thanks in advance

cmorningstar01

Equipment
B7500HST LA302 FEL 5'Finish Mower B5100E 46" Snow Plow 22 ton splitter
Mar 27, 2011
Pemberton NJ USA
Basically it is worth what you are willing to pay for it, If it is more than that then it is not worth it to you.

What does it come with, Does it have a FEL BH MMM RFM RRM, Is it Gear or HST

It also depends on how hard those 750 hrs were, How does the tractor Look, How does it function, Any strange noises, Any bent sheet metal,structural bracing.

Your location may also have some influence on the value.

As a comparison I paid $6000 for my 2003 B7500HSD with LA302 FEL and 834 hours back in 2008 I bought it when things were really getting tight and the seller really needed the money, He got cash I got a good deal. I see the same basic machines selling in my area now for between $7500-$10,000.

Check on eBay and go to advanced search and used the completed auction function and search your area for similar machines and see what they have sold for, Then check current auctions, then extend the area and do the same check, Look on Craigslist and see whats on there, Check as many different tractor sales sites as you can so you are armed with plenty of info when you discuss $$$ with the seller.

Dixie-B6000

Equipment
Kubota L5240, LA854 W/QA
Apr 13, 2011
Enterprise, AL
No attachments. I have no way of telling about what kinda hours are on it. Its at a dealer. Everything works as it should. It is HST. 4wd Tractor looks awesome as far as cosmetically .No leaks and runs smooth and starts really easy. Tires have plenty of tread. I was just wondering what they go for. Don't see many in my area. Does $7500 seem like a good deal?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Basically it is worth what you are willing to pay for it, If it is more than that then it is not worth it to you.

What does it come with, Does it have a FEL BH MMM RFM RRM, Is it Gear or HST

It also depends on how hard those 750 hrs were, How does the tractor Look, How does it function, Any strange noises, Any bent sheet metal,structural bracing.

Your location may also have some influence on the value.

As a comparison I paid $6000 for my 2003 B7500HSD with LA302 FEL and 834 hours back in 2008 I bought it when things were really getting tight and the seller really needed the money, He got cash I got a good deal. I see the same basic machines selling in my area now for between $7500-$10,000.

Check on eBay and go to advanced search and used the completed auction function and search your area for similar machines and see what they have sold for, Then check current auctions, then extend the area and do the same check, Look on Craigslist and see whats on there, Check as many different tractor sales sites as you can so you are armed with plenty of info when you discuss $$$ with the seller.
x2. Automobiles may be subject to Blue Book or NADA, but will still fluctuate due to the region, demand, economy, preferences, etc.- tractors are even more so. What I paid here for a pristine B7100 ($3000) may be an exceptional deal for one region, and fair to expensive in another. You could ask "Would you give $7500 for this tractor?", but otherwise, it is impossible to put a price that covers all areas. Being it is at a dealer, you can assume that the price is on the premium side- they have overhead, while a private seller doesn't. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't buy it- it just means that it probably won't be a smoking hot deal.
What you need to know is what have other folks paid, used, for their 7800's. That will help, as will Ebay and Craigslist, but ultimately, you need to decide if it's in your budget and worth it to you- no one can decide that for you.

Dixie-B6000

Equipment
Kubota L5240, LA854 W/QA
Apr 13, 2011
Enterprise, AL
Yea i was kinda wondering what others have paid for their B7800's. Thats was my point of the thread. I guess i should of titled it differently lol. I have looked online and ebay. It seems to be a pretty good deal. I was kinda hoping some people on here could chime in and tell me what they paid for theirs!

Thanks guys

cmorningstar01

Equipment
B7500HST LA302 FEL 5'Finish Mower B5100E 46" Snow Plow 22 ton splitter
Mar 27, 2011
Pemberton NJ USA
No attachments. I have no way of telling about what kinda hours are on it. Its at a dealer. Everything works as it should. It is HST. 4wd Tractor looks awesome as far as cosmetically .No leaks and runs smooth and starts really easy. Tires have plenty of tread. I was just wondering what they go for. Don't see many in my area. Does $7500 seem like a good deal?
Does it have a FEL(front end loader) if it does the $7500 seems like a good price, If not and you will need a front end loader then you are looking at $4000 - $6000 cost to add one unless you go the try to find a used one or build your own route. As for what kind of hours are on it the condition gives you a pretty fair indicator of how it was used/maintained/or abused, As long as it does not have any indication of being repainted and it is in the condition you describe
It is HST. 4wd Tractor looks awesome as far as cosmetically
and after hearing it run/driving it and checking to see that everything seems to function correctly after it had a sufficient time to warm up(not just 10 minutes but more like 1/2hour - 1 hour or longer would be better)And is the dealer going to stand behind it, Is there any kind of warranty or guarantee.

Bottom line, Is it what you want and more importantly need and is it in your price range.

I can not stress the research your area point enough

B7100

Equipment
B7100,B7100 with Backhoe and FEL, Goldoni Quad 20
Feb 11, 2010
Wales
If you decide its what you want and its a cash deal,offer him 1k or so less and see what is reaction is.
dave

Dixie-B6000

Equipment
Kubota L5240, LA854 W/QA
Apr 13, 2011
Enterprise, AL
Actually he wants $6500 for it but all the ones I've looked at are much higher but none are near my area. All up north.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bcallaha

Equipment
B7800 w/Loader
Apr 1, 2010
Chandler, Indiana
In early 2010, I purchased a 2005 B7800 HST with FEL. It had 500 hrs, and was in perfect shape. I paid $10,500. I searched the internet for like tractors to see what they were selling for. Most were more than that, so I felt like I was getting a good deal. I've been very happy with it.

Brad

Dixie-B6000

Equipment
Kubota L5240, LA854 W/QA
Apr 13, 2011
Enterprise, AL
Well just an update. I had to drive 6 hrs there and 6hrs back but it was worth it i think. Its an '05' B7800 HST with 346hrs on it. Tail light is busted and needs a new seat but everything works great. Paid $6000 for it. Plus $200 in gas to get it so $6200 total. I think i got a good deal.

Pics:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited: