B7510 3 point sticks up

Jasonleek

Equipment
B7100 Tractor, B7510 Tractor, Z242KW-48 Zero Turn, Massey Ferguson 265, Baker F
Apr 16, 2024
Washington
The 3 point when raised all the way up it won't go down, the lever wont even push down. If I shut it off an pull the lever up, up, up like 4 times it drops little bit each time, then the down side of the lever works. Also when I shut it off all 4 cylinders leak hyd fluid. They never leaked before. I suspect there is some sort of pressure relief valve or something that is letting it build too much pressure that the cylinder seals cant handle? Any thoughts?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
You're going to have to be a little more specific on which B7510 you have.

Turfturd

Equipment
B7510
May 20, 2021
Missouri
B7510, HST, 4X4, with front end loader
When I got my B7510 it had a belly mower attached. The mower hooked to the 3 point to raise and lower. The mower would not raise or lower. It sounds like the same issue that I had.
There is a small rod that follows the 3 point arms. It has a spring on it that is adjustable and it adjusts how low or high the 3 point goes. That has a pivot that gets froze up and it needs to swivel and slide on the shaft to work properly. I took all of the pieces off and freed them up. Lubed them with “never seize “ and that fixed my problem.
Hope this helps.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Jasonleek

Equipment
Apr 16, 2024
Washington
When I got my B7510 it had a belly mower attached. The mower hooked to the 3 point to raise and lower. The mower would not raise or lower. It sounds like the same issue that I had.
There is a small rod that follows the 3 point arms. It has a spring on it that is adjustable and it adjusts how low or high the 3 point goes. That has a pivot that gets froze up and it needs to swivel and slide on the shaft to work properly. I took all of the pieces off and freed them up. Lubed them with “never seize “ and that fixed my problem.
Hope this helps.

Thanks, I'll check that out. I found a manual for adjusting the height. Hopefully it's just an adjustment.

Turfturd

Equipment
B7510
May 20, 2021
Missouri
Thanks, I'll check that out. I found a manual for adjusting the height. Hopefully it's just an adjustment.
Yes… just like North Idaho Wolfman said the “feedback linkage”, that is what I was referring to. I just didn’t know what it was called. Thank you.

Jasonleek

Equipment
Apr 16, 2024
Washington
Yes… just like North Idaho Wolfman said the “feedback linkage”, that is what I was referring to. I just didn’t know what it was called. Thank you.

Yep, the spring was collapsed and the thing bottomed out in the up position. New spring and adjustment on the down limit as well as up limit and it works like new. Thanks guys.