B7100 Questions

Kubota Christian

Equipment
B7100 HST 4WD
Jun 7, 2017
OH-IO
I wondered about that. Once I get the outer box formed, I should be able to attach some finer window screen inside it. I was just worried that this might restrict air flow too much but apparently not. Makes me wonder how so many people can just go without the box altogether. I appreciate the correction though. I need all the tips I can get. Right now, it's this forum, a few conversations here and there, and Tractor Mike on YouTube. Learning a lot!

JerryC999

Equipment
B7100HST
Aug 16, 2014
Simpsonville, KY
Here are a few pics of the ole girl...
Looking at the picture of the oil radiator - you have more of a problem to solve than a screen. It looks like the fins are pretty dented up (as were mine as well). You will need to straighten out those fins if you want decent cooling. don't bother trying to replace it - $600. Unless you can find a used one.

Kubota Christian

Equipment
B7100 HST 4WD
Jun 7, 2017
OH-IO
Well, radiator was bad. Bit the bullet and bought new with new grill cover. Price hurts but can't risk overheating so anyway...Went to spray can paint it and found that the dealer hag given me the older Allis-Chalmers looking orange. It was bright Orange II. Tractor Supply had it and after spraying on the gray (decided to keep it pretty much original) it looks unbelievable. Really looks new compared to the rust, grime, and grease that was encroaching. All I have to do now is the black and put on my new Talon seat and good to go. It felt small when I got it back from dealer but no. My wife's John Deere X324 looks small beside the Kubota. Back to being very happy with this tractor.

Attachments