b7100 plow to fit b6000?

mdb6000

Equipment
b6000
Oct 11, 2010
monroe, ct
3 pictures of a front blade from a b7100hst 2wd that i am interested in buying for my b6000......is this the correct blade for my machine? I have seen pics online of b6000's with front blades and the blades look different than this, the owner cannot find a model#, hoping someone can help....also, if it is the correct blade, what's a fair price?

Attachments

wisc6000

Equipment
B6000
Nov 20, 2011
Wisconsin under duress
My first post on the forum. Woo hoo!

Timely that you ask the question as mine is semi apart for tractor work. I snapped some pics showing the system I have. By looking at the pics I believe your depicted ones will fit. Your valving mount system seems different and likely it's a later design as compared to the 1976 issue I have.

Be sure the frame mount is right for the machine. You can see in the pics that the frame mount attaches under the engine and at the rear. The ID tag of the plow system is shown on one of the pics. A lot of metal was added to the top of the blade to push snow. At the standard height, the stock blade is pretty useless for snow. I added the hydroturn cylinders and another section of the stack valve after I got it. The brain trust that designed and made it for Kubota, manufactured the lift cylinder mount in a way that the hood won't fully open. Other than that it has been great for the last 34 years.

And no,, I'm not going to pressure wash the tractor!

Attachments

Last edited:

Ach

Equipment
Kubota B6000 DT with B219 Loader
Mar 1, 2011
Big Island, Hawaii, USA
That subframe the same one that mounts the loader on my b6000. Measure the bolt hole distances and match to those on your rear axle just to be sure.

Is that an extra radiator overflow you got on the front there Wisc?

gktilton

Equipment
79 B7100 w/ FEL, Deere 261 Finish Mwr, Woods M4 Bush Hg, Potato Plow, Cultivator
May 5, 2010
Hooksett, NH
B7100 has a longer overall length then a B6000, the piece that mounts to the rear axle and engine should be measured.

wisc6000

Equipment
B6000
Nov 20, 2011
Wisconsin under duress
Is that an extra radiator overflow you got on the front there Wisc?
Yup, a high tech $8 generic widget from NAPA. I mow on a long hill with the machine tilted quite a bit. Funny how the physics of the thermo siphon doesn't cooperate when leaned over. The temp meter just keeps rising and eventually it'll start spitting coolant and the thing will run at 220 when the radiator is no longer full.

It's a pain to add coolant as the hood won't tip far enough to get the cap off. (thanks Kubota for the useless plow lift cylinder mount you designed 35 years ago) The expansion tank makes it easy to add juice. Although since I added it about 5 years ago I haven't added any and the radiator stays full.

Last edited:

Freakingstang

Oct 23, 2011
NE Ohio
I thought the plow for a b5100 and b6000 were the same which is kubota snow blade model 2750. It just has a three bolt front frame mount. I modified mine to fit my g1900 with a front hitch mount. Scored it off of craigslist for a whopping 150 bucks complete. Then called the dealer to see what it fit.

Attachments

OldeEnglish

Equipment
B7100D, MMM, B205 Dozer Blade, woods m48, b2910
Jul 13, 2014
Western, MA
Can anyone help me out with this.... Purchased a b7100 with Dozer blade b205 but I'm missing the Lift Cylinder Mount Weldment. Can anyone give me the dimensions so I can fab one? Or better yet have one to sell?