B670 backhoe rear brackets

Seemtns

Equipment
B7100
Jan 8, 2016
NH
Hello all, fairly new here but am looking if anyone with this backhoe B670, or B7100 model tractor or simular, that has stats on the rear brackets that mount to the rear axle which hold up the backhoe. I have searched high and low with no results. I even tried to purchase the gasket for the housing so I would have the bolt pattern, no luck. I can have it made but need the pattern, anyone know of one, or have one available, or ideas as to how I can duplicate it?
Thanks
Jeff

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I have a B670, best I can do is show some pics of the mounting scheme. I would think you could make a cardboard template of the mounting plates, as I remember they were by no means a precision fit. The only purpose the plates serve is to provide a pocket for the round frame crossmember to sit in. (loosely, no firm attachment) The B670 was intended to attach to the B219 FEL subframe, and that is the only place it is actually bolted to the tractor, the crossmember "floats" in it's notch. I guess the first question to ask would be "Do you have the B219 loader & subframe?"
Also pertaining to your gasket for a template idea, (good one!) try Coleman Equipment, they have had virtually every part I've ever needed for mine.
http://www.colemanequip.com/Kubota_Parts.asp
1st pic shows the plates (in black) with hole for the 3pt bar, and shows the round crossmember in it's notch.
2nd shows the B219 subframe (upper horizontal orange bar), the B670 frame (lower horizontal bar) and the bracket that bolts them together.
3rd shows the plates & the crossmember in it's notch, free floating.

Attachments

Seemtns

Equipment
B7100
Jan 8, 2016
NH
I do have the B219 FEL subframe. I eill look into the advice you provided, thank you. This has been a winter project that has turned out to be more of a search than replacement of parts. A local sheet metal shop had made duplicates of the four weldment arms for $60 each, I did find a 6 spool valve on ebay for just over $100, the rest was just new bushings, spacers, tooth shanks, a few hoses. Now it's the brackets which had been welded on the tractor I bought the backhoe off. So it's not been too bad. Looking forward to mounting it to the tractor.
Thanks for all the input.
Jeff

Ejz B6100

Equipment
B6100/B670/B219.
Jul 22, 2018
Seattle, WA
Did you ever get the rear hangers/brackets done? I am surprised no one out there has a set they could whip up some quick mechanical drawings for us. I intend to machine a pair as soon as I get some info!

Seemtns

Equipment
B7100
Jan 8, 2016
NH
Good morning,
I do have a pattern of this bracket, I also had it made on a CNC machine, and I'm sure the machines would be willing to spit out another pair. They work fantastic. I just back the tractor up, put the front bucket down which lifts the front end enough to lower the back to slid right in. I also double bolted the front bolts to the frame so they are always there and I just slip another nut and washer on and tighten, hook up hydraulics and driveaway. Real simple and easy to install the hoe. Let me know and I will send the info to connect you to the machinest.
Thanks
Jeffrey