B6001e brakes

travisgoldie

Equipment
B6100d
Jul 9, 2019
Australia
Www.milsimeast.com
Well a few weeks ago i bought this old girl and ive gotten her for a stupid low price because she need a lot of TLC i have her almost drivable now and just started taclking th brakes... i rhink this tractor has been under flood water based in the liquid and junk that came out of the transmission and when having a look at the brakes i was able to clean and re adjust the rhs back to operation but opening the left was a sticky brown mess! This is after ive gone at it with degreaser and. Brake clean and a bristle brush. Ive thied to free the arm on the pictured part but might just buy a new one after this!

Ps im Resizing the pictures to attach now

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Well a few weeks ago i bought this old girl and ive gotten her for a stupid low price because she need a lot of TLC i have her almost drivable now and just started taclking th brakes... i rhink this tractor has been under flood water based in the liquid and junk that came out of the transmission and when having a look at the brakes i was able to clean and re adjust the rhs back to operation but opening the left was a sticky brown mess! This is after ive gone at it with degreaser and. Brake clean and a bristle brush. Ive thied to free the arm on the pictured part but might just buy a new one after this!

Ps im Resizing the pictures to attach now
You need 5 posts to attach pictures. ;)