B6001 Information Needed

RayAmos

Equipment
B6001
Jul 4, 2010
Hendersonville, NC
Hello Everyone,

I bought a Kubota tractor and I need some help with it.

From the serial number ( B6001-24954 ), stamped on the side of the case between the clutch housing and the transmission, I’m assuming it’s a B6001 grey market tractor; but all of the labels are in English and French, and it has a PTO shield.

Can anyone tell me what the corresponding North American model of this tractor is, (or how do I figure it out) so I can find a parts and a service manual for it.

I need to replace the clutch and I need to know what to buy and where to buy it.

I bought a parts manual CD that covers the B6100 and B7100 models. In the diagrams for these models, the front drive shaft has a pipe that covers it. The drive shaft on this tractor is exposed. Is it missing the cover?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Raymond

lovretired

Equipment
Kubota B7100
Jun 7, 2010
Chesterfield, Va. USA
Morning Raymond, I have a B7100, however on the same side as yours, it has b7001. I checked with Vic and he tells me it is a North American made tractor. I too have the cover over my front wheel drive shaft. Not sure if this helps or not. You are welcome to send e-mails to me if you like.
Irving

stuart

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7001 with loader & tiller, 3 point hitch and 4' rear blade
Aug 9, 2009
Aldergrove, BC, Canada
I found a service and operators manual set for the entire B series on ebay. Let me know if you would like me to locate the vendor information.

jos

Equipment
kubota B6100D
Nov 14, 2009
Belgium
Could it be a European one.
I have a B6100D, a european one with labels in French and English.