B6000 w/ rototiller question

tow2topgun

Equipment
b6000
Feb 11, 2010
Dallas, Ga
What can I do to keep the plow body from moving from side to side and getting caught up in the rear tires? This happens whenever I turn and the plow is in the up position.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Do you not have stabilizer bars?

These are a little different from what a B model will have. Yours will be on the inside of the lift arms but will accomplish the same thing. It is the only way to keep your implement from drifting into the rear tires.

Attachments

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Turn buckles is what your looking for on the inside of the 3 point hitch, Tighten those up and it will keep the plow from climbing on the tires.

[/IMG]

tow2topgun

Equipment
b6000
Feb 11, 2010
Dallas, Ga
Where would the turnbuckles attach to the tractor and the tiller? On the bottom shaft (if you will) where the side hitch arms connect, there is a sleeve on the inside of the arm where I can connect one but there is not one on the other lower shaft. Then on the tiller, there is no obvious connection point. Thanks

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
The turnbuckles do not connect to the tiller. They connect to the lift arms and the tractor. If you look at the pic of my tractor you can see both end of my stabilizers. My tractor came from the factory with turnbuckles on it and they connected in the exact same place the telescoping do now. On a B model like you have they will connect to the inside of the arms but in about the same location. It sounds like you are missing some parts on your tractor but you do have one advantage. You can take off the one that you do have and use it for a pattern and build your own. If that is not a good option for you just take the tractor to your local dealer and I'm sure they can order the parts that you are missing.

I borrowed a couple of Aquaforce's pics of his tractor to show you a good example of how they will hook up on a B model. Even though his is a L model it still is very close to what you need for your B.

This stuff isn't that hard to deal with as long as you have a good starting point but I know it will drive you crazy if you have to start from scratch on it. After you look at these pics let me know what you are missing and I'll try to help you figure out the best way to solve it.

Attachments

tow2topgun

Equipment
b6000
Feb 11, 2010
Dallas, Ga
Thanks man! I think I can fabricate what I'm missing. The only thing I'm missing is the hot chick in the last picture. Know where I can find one of those? She has a very nice hitch set up!

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Thanks man! I think I can fabricate what I'm missing. The only thing I'm missing is the hot chick in the last picture. Know where I can find one of those? She has a very nice hitch set up!
That should be a easy job to fix those turn buckles up.

As far as the orange helper goes, I keep looking in Walmart every time I go but all I ever see there is this.

Attachments