b6000 pto needed

sixxjoe

Equipment
b6000
Aug 25, 2015
Glenford oh
I am new to the Kubota forms, but I have found it so lets help each other. I am looking for a rear pto shaft for a b6000. Kubota refers to them as a reverse shaft. I have tried the web searches all the large yards are on the look out for me but no one has one at this time. the part number is 66601-14622 if anyone has one of these laying around please call me at 6one4-4two5-99six6 or contact me through here. joe

Last edited by a moderator:

djmc35

Equipment
4 Kubota B6000's, Cub Low Boy, Sears tractor w/FEL
Jun 19, 2014
Bloomington, IN, USA
Can you tell me if its the pto shaft coming out the rear of the tractor to power say your mower? If that's the one how many splines did yours have? I think I may have a 10 spline shaft if we are on the same page???????? A picture says a thousand words. Let me know I have the rear of a b6000 parts tractor and I'm just in Indiana. djmc35

djmc35

Equipment
4 Kubota B6000's, Cub Low Boy, Sears tractor w/FEL
Jun 19, 2014
Bloomington, IN, USA
I went to the parts book and I believe your looking for a b6000 E 2WD and not a 4wd model. That being said I don't think I can help you! Sorry djmc35

sixxjoe

Equipment
b6000
Aug 25, 2015
Glenford oh
I am glad to hear from you so quickly I am looking for the rear pto shaft that powers my mower deck yes, the part number i posted is for a b6000 4x4 if i misplaced the part number i am sorry. but the pto shaft goes into the reverser then the reverser powers my woods finish deck. and i have Monday Tuesdays off so i would run over to Indiana to pick the part up. or i can PayPal credit card and have it shipped what ever is easiest less intrusive for you. joe
:D

sixxjoe

Equipment
b6000
Aug 25, 2015
Glenford oh
i am trying to post photos but my laptop and camera don't seem to wanna be friends....if you send me a number i can text you what photos requested.