B3200 Won't Start.

Bernief

Feb 2, 2014
West Branch, MI
Won't start unless I mess with the switches on the left side of the tractor. Sometimes it will start and then at times it won't. Any suggestions as to what I need to adjust or whatever else may be the problem.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Can you be a little more specific on what switches??

Bernief

Feb 2, 2014
West Branch, MI
Thanks everyone,

I found a video on here that explained what was going on. It ended up being the switch for the speed pedal. It wasn't moving back and forth as much as needed. I cleaned the switch and then regreased the linkage and it works fine now. Thanks for your help.

ibunker

Equipment
B3300SU w/BK76, Box blade, DR wood chipper
Dec 5, 2010
Port Orchard, WA
That switch is called Operator Presence Control, when HST pedal is in neutral, this switch in depressed (linkage fails to depress switch, tractor will not start). Spraying the linkage to this switch from the HST pedal and the switch button with lubricant will keep both working properly, do this during your 10 hour greasing zerk fitting maintenance while under tractor.

Teikas Dad

Equipment
B3200
Oct 19, 2012
Live Free or Die
That switch is called Operator Presence Control, when HST pedal is in neutral, this switch in depressed (linkage fails to depress switch, tractor will not start). Spraying the linkage to this switch from the HST pedal and the switch button with lubricant will keep both working properly, do this during your 10 hour greasing zerk fitting maintenance while under tractor.
Any photos of this around anywhere?

tonyvkubota

Equipment
2013/B3200HST/L504 loader/60" rotary finish mower/ 60"brush hog
Dec 14, 2013
ny