B2650HSDC Recall Notice

PRJ0719

Equipment
B2650HSDC, LA534, BH77, B2782B, B2775, B2714C
Dec 5, 2023
Lost River, WV
Finally got this resolved and I think talking to the right person was the key. Spoke again with the dealer up in Winchester, VA and they stated that they actually had a service technician that did not live far from me and that they would ask him if he would stop out and perform this "recall" to avoid me having to trailer the tractor and hauling it a hour and a half to them. Service Tech was great, took him about 30 minutes to complete the swap out of the hydraulic line and that was the end of that. I have to be honest though, I really don't see much difference between the hydraulic line that he took off and the one he put on but at least the recall is satisfied. Thanks for the guidance and comments, I appreciate it. Stay safe all....

Orange1forme

Equipment
B2650 HSDC, filled tires, wheel spacers, B2728B , LA534A FEL, 3rd valve kit
Dec 1, 2018
Wa
Just got a call today about a recall on my tractor, 2650 with cab. I do NOT have a backhoe, never did.

Tried calling 3 times and only got voicemail, so not sure if this is the same issue or not.

Tractor just turned 5 years and made the last finance payment on it. Quite the coincidence in my mind.

I was finally able to get in touch with the dealer and it was indeed the backhoe/pipe recall.

Since I don't have a backhoe, and do not foresee it in my future, case closed.