B2650 questions

461mike

Equipment
BX2200 w/front snowblower, B2650, 54" box scrapper, grapple, 6' plow
Sep 19, 2014
menomonie
Anyone having issues getting the third function valve. It has been over two weeks and still nothing. Trying to sell my B7610HSD but need the new one first.

I did some research, looked at John Deere and Mahrindra, both have plastic/fiberglass hoods, fenders. I want real metal as I beat up mine and just took a body hammer some primer and paint and looks good as new. Also JD 3032E loader does not really come off. Read manual and says dealer has to remove.

Can't wait to play with the new tow.

Ezlife45

Equipment
B2650
Jun 5, 2014
Louisiana
Anyone having issues getting the third function valve. It has been over two weeks and still nothing. Trying to sell my B7610HSD but need the new one first.

I did some research, looked at John Deere and Mahrindra, both have plastic/fiberglass hoods, fenders. I want real metal as I beat up mine and just took a body hammer some primer and paint and looks good as new. Also JD 3032E loader does not really come off. Read manual and says dealer has to remove.

Can't wait to play with the new tow.
I ordered mine a few months after I got my tractor. Took about 3 weeks. Just to make sure, I called several different dealerships in a few states. Maybe even look up Messick's. When they told me the same story my local dealer did, I stopped looking and started patiently waiting.
My 3rd function was for a B2650.