B2650 possible missing nut.

Goldenknight67

Equipment
B2650
Apr 18, 2020
Sterling, CT,
Walking down the driveway i noticed a half inch nut laying on the ground. The nut looks exactly like the ones on the top of the back fender. Both sides are there. Any idea where this could be coming from? Looked all over the tractor.

Attachments

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
probably holds a fender, or hood, or some kind of sheet metal. If you can't find anything loose or missing don't worry about it. Assembly tech may have dropped it during assembly and it found a way to get stuck somewhere on the tractor, just now fell out. Tech probably grabbed another nut out of his stash and installed it. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

Reactions: 1 user

Goldenknight67

Equipment
B2650
Apr 18, 2020
Sterling, CT,
probably holds a fender, or hood, or some kind of sheet metal. If you can't find anything loose or missing don't worry about it. Assembly tech may have dropped it during assembly and it found a way to get stuck somewhere on the tractor, just now fell out. Tech probably grabbed another nut out of his stash and installed it. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
I found a nut just like that inside the door panel of my RTV, LOL

I went to spray some Fluid Film in the door bottoms through the drain holes and I saw it.

All the windows roll up and down fine and no rattles, so I'm not going to worry about it. It's got warranty, LOL