B2650 - Just got it!

dexterous

Equipment
B2650
Apr 30, 2019
Grove City, PA
Thanks to everyone here who took time to answer my questions. After a month of waiting, here's my B2650 with FEL w/3rd function, 60" bucket, Landpride forks, Landpride grapple, BH77 backhoe, 12" bucket and 16" bucket.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
Awesome. Looks like they gave you the correct BH controls sticks too. The weather looks to be cooperating so, get out and enjoy it.

Congrats.

Muzzy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650HSDC
Feb 13, 2019
WNY
Congrats, Nice Ride, fully decked out, break her in

dexterous

Equipment
B2650
Apr 30, 2019
Grove City, PA
Thanks guys! Good call on the proper break-in. This is my second Kubota so I am familiar with the process.

I was able to get out for some “light” backhoe work tonight. I have been without a tractor for over a month and the backhoe work is really piling up around here. I dug over 200 yards of French drains with my BX23S and never pulled anything strange up from the ground. I dug for two minutes with the B2650 and I think the thumb paid for itself. Check it out:

This is a huge piece of old cement:

Two logs:

And a hunk of carpet:

WannaB2650

Equipment
none yet
May 25, 2019
Northeast Ohio

Very nice, and very close to what I am currently in build process on, except for grapple.

Like your dump trailer too. What manufacture and capacity?

Looks like you have speakers attached to boom of backhoe. I assume they are work lights. Please tell more about them and how well they work.

dexterous

Equipment
B2650
Apr 30, 2019
Grove City, PA

Very nice, and very close to what I am currently in build process on, except for grapple.

Like your dump trailer too. What manufacture and capacity?

Looks like you have speakers attached to boom of backhoe. I assume they are work lights. Please tell more about them and how well they work.
Its a Workman XL by AIB. Its an electric ram style dump trailer and I think its supposed to hold 1500-2000 lbs.

Last edited: