B2301 3pt hitch issues

bburnet2

New member

Equipment
B2301
Oct 10, 2026
1
0
1
VA
I have a B2301 that just started having issues with the 3pt raising and lowering. It only raises when it hits 7 on the height indicator and lowers all the way when it just passes 7 on the linkage. I adjusted the linkage with no luck. It looks like the shaft coming out of the valve is square with a C clip and is turning when I actuated the raise/lower handle. I can see the bottom feedback shaft turning some but it turns only when I adjust to 7. Any ideas?
 

North Idaho Wolfman

Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
36,511
11,279
113
Sandpoint, ID
Does the three point reach the full up and full down position as you move the lever?
If it does you have no issue, it's just the way the system works.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user