B2150 schematic source?

BadDog

Equipment
B7100D TL and B2150D TLB
Jun 5, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Can anyone provide a resource for a full schematic on a B2150? I knew it had some problems, but the more I poke at it, while it ran adequately up till it's clutch failure, and I knew it had some electoral issues, it's now become apparent that I have some significant electrical gremlins. This includes missing sub-harnesses, and some rigged/repaired (to use the term loosely) harness sections. I'm used to being able to buy electrical service manuals for my trucks (and cars), but can't find anything like that for the tractor. Admittedly it is much simpler on a tractor, and I did find some (vague, blurred and generally unclear) mini-drawings in the downloaded service manual, but it's nowhere near what I've come to rely on. Most don't even provide wire color codes, and don't show all the wire color codes and such. And they sure don't provide things like part numbers or anything but the most vague descriptions of relays and such. In one case I've got a crushed relay that I believe (based on number of conductors (3) shown in a 4 square connector) is the "key off kill solenoid timer", but can't even convince myself that's what it is without striping off all the wire loom and running it manually.

Is this all there is, or is there some elusive electrical manual I can't find?

BadDog

Equipment
B7100D TL and B2150D TLB
Jun 5, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
It's a download PDF. At the top of the pages, it says "WSM, 60354-0". If there are complete schematics, I've not found them. And of course, my local Kubota dealership wanted nearly twice that for a WSM.

it seems pretty detailed on all systems, though many diagrams are hard to read. The section on "electrical" contains some limited troubleshooting, and micro-senu-schematics for each tiniest piece of the electrical system. Most without even wire colors listed, though they seem to generally show the connector layout.