B2150 lower cluster circuit

BadDog

Equipment
B7100D TL and B2150D TLB
Jun 5, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
In the ongoing saga project B2150, while reassembling from a 2-stage clutch replacement, I realized that the entire lower circuit of the dash gage cluster is missing. That is basically the glow indicator, oil pressure, and charge lamps. I had noticed there were no lights functioning down there, but I have no idea why that circuit would be missing.

I haven't yet found a schematic, but the first question is, with that circuit missing, will the glows work at all? I seem to recall that the glow lamp is a series wired part of the glow circuit. If I'm right, that means the glows have not been working since I owned the tractor.

Also, any suggestions on the best source for finding that sub harness? I suppose if it is in fact just a simple sub harness, I could replace the round 6 conductor plug with a common 6 conductor automotive plug, and create my own. I would just need to figure out the amperage requirements and source the lamp plugs (or adapt an alternative?). Anyone care to offer suggestions?

BadDog

Equipment
B7100D TL and B2150D TLB
Jun 5, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks.

I'm going to start with the dealer (dreading the cost, IF they can get it) tomorrow morning. Seems like used parts are nearly impossible to come by, so if the dealer doesn't work out for the sub-harness, I'll start down the avenue of finding lamp plugs (dealer?) and making my own. Looks like it's a pretty simple harness with both +/- wires for each of the 3 lamps on the same pug. And I can probably manage simply by matching the wire gage feeding in from the main harness.

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
You may be able to get the part from your dealer. Look on Kubota.com and see if you can locate the part number, then see if Messick's or your local dealer can get it for you.