B1750 electrical diagram

jef114

Equipment
B1750D
May 2, 2012
France
Hello,
I'm a new owner of an used B1750D. It's my first tractor and I use it to mow my aeromodel field (2 acres) and the agility (with dog) field (1 acre).
It works fine but all electrical dash board doesn't work. No fuel gauge, no temp, no light. I remove the dash board and saw that lot of cable have been cut!
So, I'm looking for the electrical diagram for this tractor to rebuild a new circuit.

Thank you in advance,
Jeff

Stumpy

Equipment
L175
Dec 1, 2011
NE Ohio
I&T doesn't have a manual out for that machine. Probably not going to find that anywhere but the factory shop manual. They're not cheap but they're worth every penny when doing stuff like this. Found one at Messicks that's half the cost of a few others I found.

jef114

Equipment
B1750D
May 2, 2012
France
Hello Matt,
thank you very much but the shipping fees to France is very expensive!
Maybe somebody could scan the electrical diagram...

Thank you very much for your help!

Jeff

Stumpy

Equipment
L175
Dec 1, 2011
NE Ohio
Oh right. Heh missed that :D Jeff you can wait and see if anyone has the manual but I don't think too many people have that machine here. You might have to track down the WSM from a source in Europe.

Mark are you sure you that's the right diagram? He's got a B1750, I don't think that's the same as the L175.

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Hello,
I'm a new owner of an used B1750D. It's my first tractor and I use it to mow my aeromodel field (2 acres) and the agility (with dog) field (1 acre).
It works fine but all electrical dash board doesn't work. No fuel gauge, no temp, no light. I remove the dash board and saw that lot of cable have been cut!
So, I'm looking for the electrical diagram for this tractor to rebuild a new circuit.

Thank you in advance,
Jeff
Hi
There is a OPS manual for that tractor at this site : http://www.kubotabooks.com/
( I know because I just put it there!) It is in the general section. The operators manual for most Kubota's have a wiring diagram near the back. ( You click on the tractor to enter the site!)
Ed

Last edited: