B-2650 out of wack

451johnny

Sep 11, 2018
Stroudsburg
I was digging a pond and was using my forklift attachment with plywood on it to move dirt and while attaching and lifting dirt ( allot of weight ) the fork came off on one side. now it seams like one of the cylinder is sticking out more than the other side and now it won't line up with the bucket and can't attach it anymore .So my question is can one side be align with the other can I do it or am I going to have to take it to the dealer and I hope I don't have to do that. ? any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated ...johnny

Reactions: 1 user

cthomas

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC
Jan 1, 2017
La Farge Wi
Maybe read this link

Have you tried to extend and retract fully to re-synchro the cylinders? If that is the issue, pictures would help.

Reactions: 1 user

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Search for. Quick attach out of alignment

generally yes you can fix it by cutting the bar out and replacing it or by bending it back into place

that process is discussed in detail in some of the threads you will find

skipperbrown

Equipment
BX, B, SLV 75, NH 85TN
May 20, 2023
TN
Figure out what bent and the forces required to get the QA plates parallel and flush again. It may require push one side against a tree or hooking a chain to a tree and pulling with your hydraulics. If you can't get it back where it belongs, it is generally an easy fix for your dealer.

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
I was digging a pond and was using my forklift attachment with plywood on it to move dirt and while attaching and lifting dirt ( allot of weight ) the fork came off on one side. now it seams like one of the cylinder is sticking out more than the other side and now it won't line up with the bucket and can't attach it anymore .So my question is can one side be align with the other can I do it or am I going to have to take it to the dealer and I hope I don't have to do that. ? any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated ...johnny
I had saved this info from a previous post by I think whitetiger:
Loader bucket area twisted.

I got my fel in a bind today with my pallet forks on. I think one fork pushed that sides hyd cylinder in putting it shorter by about 1 1/2 in. Is this possible or did I bend the rod. There is no binding , noise , etc extending/reversing .
How do I make sure no pressure in lines so I can remove the hoses & move the ram to line up with other side or have I bent something expensive. I'll have time tomorrow to do some actual trouble shooting.

You have twisted the indexing bar between the two plates for your quick attach.
Set your attachment off, extend the cylinders a few inches, and put a block of wood in behind the pad and loader on the short side. Now move the joystick as if you were curling the bucket back. When the long side becomes equal to the short side, curl a little more. Move the lever to dump to release the pressure from the wood block and lay a straight edge across the quick attach pads and see how closely you have them aligned. A little tweaking at a time and you will get them back in alignment.

Dave