Assault Weapons Ban of 2013

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
The FBI as well as the BATF say that gun crime is down along with most all other violent crime, So with that in mind please read the following link
And you can clearly see the stated with the strictest firearm laws are the highest,, Draw your own conclusions, mine is that I will trust my 1911 before I will a call to the PoPo,,Just MHO you understand

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...n-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-20#disablemobile

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Maybe back to the root, after some of the last opinions.

From may point of view most people are to superficial to get into a problem. Sorry to say so. But most of the guys I know do not reflect a problem in all aspects.
So most of the people ask for the obviosly things.
They want to ban alcohol, if the problem is the culture of some people with it.
They want to ban hot coffee, if the problem is, that people become unable to see risks.
They want to put fences at cliffs, if the problem is again, that people become unable to see risks.
If we protect every idiot, we will end up surrounded by them...

Some want to be treated as children, they do not like to make decisions.
Other don't want people to make their own decisions.

I like handle risks on the decisions I make by myself! I like to be a free man!

Last edited:

gssixgun

Equipment
L3600, FEL, SnoBlower, Box Blade, Rear Blade, Forks, Cultivator, Plow
Jan 5, 2013
Sandpoint ID
www.gemstarcustoms.com
Stupid is, what Stupid does

We cannot continue as a Nation when we allow our Legislators to openly lie..

Sorta listening to the Senate hearing today as I also surf the web..

Missed which Genius Senior Senator is was, but his exact words " I just introduced a new bill making Straw Purchases illegal as we have a big problem there"

I am sorry but if you are too stupid to not realize that Straw Purchases are already illegal you should probably step away from office retire to a nursing home and spend the rest of your days not doing any harm to the country..

First, 18 U.S.C. § 922(a)(6) prohibits any person:

n connection with the acquisition or attempted acquisition of any firearm or ammunition from a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector, knowingly to make any false or fictitious oral or written statement or to furnish or exhibit any false, fictitious, or misrepresented identification, intended or likely to deceive such importer, manufacturer, dealer, or collector with respect to any fact material to the lawfulness of the sale or other disposition of such firearm or ammunition.

Subject to limited exceptions, 18 U.S.C. § 924(a)(1)(A) imposes criminal penalties, such as fines and imprisonment, upon any person who:

[K]nowingly makes any false statement or representation with respect to the information required by [federal firearms law] to be kept in the records of a person licensed under [federal firearms law] or in applying for any license or exemption or relief from disability under the provisions of [federal firearms law].

These false statements or representations are punishable by a fine of up to $250,000 and up to 10 years in prison.

This is our own brand of problems here in the US our lawmakers are busy grabbing headlines instead of doing their Job..

If you don't know what the laws even are, you really shouldn't be making new ones..

End of Rant for the day :)

Fastest1

Equipment
1994 B5200 FEL
Dec 9, 2012
Conroe, Texas
Love the quote, "If we protect every idiot, we will be surrounded by them"! That is classic!

Last edited:

helomech

Apr 15, 2011
East Texas
Dang I missed this post.

It is not going to pass, it cost lots of senators and representatives their jobs when Clinton passed it years ago. Besides I think it would cause states to override the laws in certain states.

I will not comply with it even if it does pass.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Wow I sure am glad that everything I had was ahhhhh lost in a boating accident in ahhhhh lake Ontario ahhhh back in ahhummmm 1967,, Yeah that's it 1967

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
What you'll don't understand is ,,, We've already lost. All the president ( obama or who's next) has to do is declare martial law. The gov now has the right to enter and sieze any suspected guns.. you refuse, you go to jail.

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
No one has to worry about banning guns. The government has figured out, 'we' the government needs to buy up all the ammo, like twenty years worth , then whats left, a bunch of anarchist with funny looking clubs..ie:guns...

helomech

Apr 15, 2011
East Texas
What you'll don't understand is ,,, We've already lost. All the president ( obama or who's next) has to do is declare martial law. The gov now has the right to enter and sieze any suspected guns.. you refuse, you go to jail.
No I refuse and I die fighting there is no compromise. Anyone that wants my guns has got to be willing to die to get them.

helomech

Apr 15, 2011
East Texas
No one has to worry about banning guns. The government has figured out, 'we' the government needs to buy up all the ammo, like twenty years worth , then whats left, a bunch of anarchist with funny looking clubs..ie:guns...
I don't know about yall, but I got enough ammo for every human in my county and enough loading supplies for the next county also.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Gee Fast ya think Big Brother is watching us???? Trust me he is!

Fastest1

Equipment
1994 B5200 FEL
Dec 9, 2012
Conroe, Texas
He is now! I am on so many forums that have thinking and tax paying members. I am sure we are being watched. Too bad they didn't read the Constitution. I did. The rights aren't debatable.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I use to have a friend that was an INS supervisor out on the left coast, and we would compare notes on some things. And over the course of several years through the grape vine as we both worked for the feds ( both retired now as well) there came to light some computer programs that monitored the web, now we all know this would never be used for anything,, right?
I guess these programs are all junked now cause they are old, but they looked for words, phrases, numbers combinations of words and numbers and so on, they were also used on the radio freqs too. So with that being said I would have to assume that there are NEW much more sophisticated programs monitoring us.
Mr Orwell your office is calling!