Anyone ID this headlight socket and/or LED replacement suggestions

jvanvleet

Equipment
B7300, LA271 loader
Oct 4, 2011
Fargo, ND
Hi all. Attached is a picture of the headlight socket on my B7300. I was hoping someone might be able to name that type of socket or have purchased one before so I can get a couple and just solder them on. I have already found the part through Kubota and will order from there if I can't find the socket but I don't need plug.

My intent is to put in LEDs instead of the older lamps. Alternately if anyone knows of an entire LED assembly that would replace the reflector that would be great as well.

Thanks.

-James

IMG_6699.JPG

Orangetree

Equipment
Kubota B5100e,Kubota B5000
Apr 11, 2010
Uk
L.e.d. bulbs are readily available on eBay. I am not sure if you can get l.e.d.s that have high and low beam function. I have brought some for my B5000, but that has only lights on or lights off function. Most general l.e.d. bulbs you can purchase do not seam to perform as well as standard bulbs. The main advantage is they use very little power.

jvanvleet

Equipment
B7300, LA271 loader
Oct 4, 2011
Fargo, ND
Thought I would post a follow up in case anyone else needs the sockets. My helpful NAPA guy and myself dug though their stock and the LS6455 part will work well in this reflector. It is not the exact replacement but has 3 metal tabs that fit in the reflector's slots. Bend those tabs back just a tad and the fit is better than new (as these have a rubber gasket to keep the dirt out).

-James

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Thought I would post a follow up in case anyone else needs the sockets. My helpful NAPA guy and myself dug though their stock and the LS6455 part will work well in this reflector. It is not the exact replacement but has 3 metal tabs that fit in the reflector's slots. Bend those tabs back just a tad and the fit is better than new (as these have a rubber gasket to keep the dirt out).
-James
I found what sounds like the same sockets at Pep Boys, for my B7100..... not a perfect fit, but far better than the disintegrating sockets it came with.