Anyone bought from CT Attachments?

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Couple things to keep in mind, the most important one is, if he builds them for JD tractors they won't attach to your Kubota. JD uses a proprietary attachment your Kubota uses a Bobcat style 2 pin quick attach, 2 different animals.

secondly is the color. It's green. Your Kubby is orange. Green and orange don't mix well.

What is wrong with the Landpride? Kubota owns Landpride now so why not keep it all Kubota?

....and they come in Orange as the standard color....:eek:

Skinny22

Equipment
B2601
Apr 7, 2019
Nekoosa, WI, USA
Skinny take a look at https://www.everythingattachments.com/ they are pretty nice people to work with and I think your shipping is free up to 1000 miles. A lot of stuff they build in house and the prices aint bad
I've already looked at them. I don't know if I can find a company with a loading dock to use to get the free shipping. I'm also very impatient with the six week lead time.

Dexter

Equipment
L4701
Aug 27, 2016
Bay City, WI
I bought a snow plow for my 2305 last fall from them. Well built, fast shipping and Jeff was good to deal with. Looks like he builds a SSQA grapple too. Color wouldn’t bother me,:).

Skinny22

Equipment
B2601
Apr 7, 2019
Nekoosa, WI, USA
I bought a snow plow for my 2305 last fall from them. Well built, fast shipping and Jeff was good to deal with. Looks like he builds a SSQA grapple too. Color wouldn’t bother me,:).
Do you happen to have a picture of the snow plow? I'm still not sure what route I want to go, CT or EA, but I wouldn't mind seeing your plow!