(ALL SOLD) 1970's Kubota L225 Part Out

mlight36

Equipment
Kubota L225
Jul 10, 2021
Dingmans Ferry, PA
I recently acquired a 70's L225 (2 wheel drive) and was going to complete a full restoration but came down to parting it out since i need the garage space. The engine ran and the tractor drove prior to me taking it apart. Here is the list of parts / components i have available:
- 3 cycl complete engine (D1100) with generator - hours unkown - $600 obo
- Complete rear diff with axle (Hydraulic lift operated when it ran, did not test with weight) - $400 obo
- Transmission housing (will include gears, but are in separate box) - $200 obo
- 13.6 Rear Rims, and the turf rims for the front - I'll have to update later with the size, but they are 4 bolt rims, minor surface rust that i can clean up and paint if buyer is interested. - $200 firm (NOTE: the new Carlisle tire pictured is NOT for sale and is being used on my other tractor)
- Front (non adjustable) axle - $250 obo
- Steering column and gearbox - $100 obo
- Fenders and hood - but they are somewhat beat up and have already seen some "shotty" repairs. - make offer
- Misc hydraulic lines and other parts - make offer

Take the entire tractor - $900

I am located in Northeastern Pennsylvania, willing to deliver up to 50 miles (for a fee of $60). I'm also willing to ship a part if necessary, but buyer will pay shipping costs, however local pickup would be preferable.
Also, If there is someone who is actually interested in buying a part, i can pull it and take more pictures but wont spend alot of time doing so.
Will keep this thread up for 4 weeks, anything that isnt sold will be going to the scrap yard, as this is the agreement i have with the wife haha.

I can provide more pictures if requested.

Image (1).jpeg
Image (3).jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user

dre713

Equipment
Grey kubota l175dt
Aug 27, 2023
Oklahoma
I recently acquired a 70's L225 (2 wheel drive) and was going to complete a full restoration but came down to parting it out since i need the garage space. The engine ran and the tractor drove prior to me taking it apart. Here is the list of parts / components i have available:
- 3 cycl complete engine (D1100) with generator - hours unkown - $600 obo
- Complete rear diff with axle (Hydraulic lift operated when it ran, did not test with weight) - $400 obo
- Transmission housing (will include gears, but are in separate box) - $200 obo
- 13.6 Rear Rims, and the turf rims for the front - I'll have to update later with the size, but they are 4 bolt rims, minor surface rust that i can clean up and paint if buyer is interested. - $200 firm (NOTE: the new Carlisle tire pictured is NOT for sale and is being used on my other tractor)
- Front (non adjustable) axle - $250 obo
- Steering column and gearbox - $100 obo
- Fenders and hood - but they are somewhat beat up and have already seen some "shotty" repairs. - make offer
- Misc hydraulic lines and other parts - make offer

Take the entire tractor - $900

I am located in Northeastern Pennsylvania, willing to deliver up to 50 miles (for a fee of $60). I'm also willing to ship a part if necessary, but buyer will pay shipping costs, however local pickup would be preferable.
Also, If there is someone who is actually interested in buying a part, i can pull it and take more pictures but wont spend alot of time doing so.
Will keep this thread up for 4 weeks, anything that isnt sold will be going to the scrap yard, as this is the agreement i have with the wife haha.

I can provide more pictures if requested.

View attachment 107375 View attachment 107376
Hello can I ask what state your in to know if it's worth the drive for me

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
This guy needs s serious help with the parts you have

You may be able to contact him through private messages
The OP of the thread has not been been back on since July so not very likely you'll get any answers.
The guy that needs the parts could try PMing him as some will have the PM notices attached to an Email.