Ai2 Products?

northender

Equipment
bx2370, FEL, 54" MMM, LP box blade, LP back blade
Aug 23, 2013
Brookfield, MO USA
Anyone know if this company still exists? I found links to a website on here but they send me to some type of a search engine. I see they make a nice looking set of d rings that bolt on to the front frame for tying down tractor on trailer, would really like to get a set from them for my bx2370. Perhaps another company makes similar product???
Thanks,

Jeff H

Mar 19, 2014
South Jersey
The Ai2 product line was sold directly by the machine shop making the product.
It either got sold off to this company http://www.jariusa.com/kubota_attachments.html or they are the ones just distributing the products now.

I have the tie down set, the rear hitch receiver, and the front forks and quick attach bucket adapter, for my BX25, all purchased from Ai2 when they were selling direct. Great quality and I am glad that I made the purchases.

I have not dealt with Jari I had everything I needed before the change.

northender

Equipment
bx2370, FEL, 54" MMM, LP box blade, LP back blade
Aug 23, 2013
Brookfield, MO USA
Kind of forgot about this thread, so here is an update. I looked over the 2370 and found it had 2 bolts one above the other at the front of the frame rails, they measured 2 1/2" inches apart. I went to a local tractor supply store and found a set of d rings rated at around 1800 lbs, removed the nuts from the bolts, bolted on the d rings and now have a nice place to attach the tie down straps for securing the tractor on the trailer. Total cost for both d rings was around $8.00! View attachment 11204 image.jpg

I will post some more pics when I am around home computer, pain attaching pics from iphone.

Last edited:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
northender,
Was the D ring welded together on the joint?
I've see a few of the cheap hardware store one's that just pull apart under load.

chucky79

Equipment
BX25D, B7100 Restoration project with a B219 loader and B670 backhoe
May 16, 2014
Ashland, KY
yup, still around and very active on facebook Tony Ashwill is his name. Just look him up.