Added bucket level indicator to LA525

mckenzie913

Oct 18, 2017
Tennessee
Went by the Kubota dealer today and bought a level indicator for my fel. took about 5-10 minutes to install, and works great. cost $75. well worth it for me, as my bucket skills needed improvement.

cliffboyer

Equipment
L3301 w/LA525 loader, G5200 mower w/RC48 deck, Kawasaki 610 Mule, DR mower
Nov 30, 2017
Southern IL
Went by the Kubota dealer today and bought a level indicator for my fel. took about 5-10 minutes to install, and works great. cost $75. well worth it for me, as my bucket skills needed improvement.
Yup, simple & easy mod. I'm thinking of making index marks on the rod to indicate level when the forks are at certain heights from ground level.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

grandwazoo

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX5200 TLB, Kodiak box blade, wicked root grapple, EA pallet forks
Dec 12, 2017
Finger Lakes
rod indicator rocks, really helpful regardless of skill level!

Stmar

Equipment
B2650HSDC
May 23, 2017
Buffalo, Wyoming
My B2650 came with a level indicator, a rod that lines up with a metal piece. Is that what you are talking about? Haven't used it much but can see where it would be beneficial when using FEL.

mckenzie913

Oct 18, 2017
Tennessee
My B2650 came with a level indicator, a rod that lines up with a metal piece. Is that what you are talking about? Haven't used it much but can see where it would be beneficial when using FEL.
yes, that is what I am talking about. I have a L2501, not a lot of extra's on it... heck, I had to buy the handle that goes on the right fender... lol

petemurray

Mar 6, 2019
Center Moriches, NY
I just picked this up last week, but this is my first tractor, and assembly instructions were not included. I’m a complete newbie. I’ve searched, but haven’t been able to find any sources for assembly instructions. Any sources, or tip a for me? I have an L3901 with the LA525 loader.