60" versus 72" deck on B2650?

rkidd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, FEL With QA 60"mmm, 3pt FDR1672,homemade ballast box, BB 1572 box scraper
Dec 7, 2015
Jefferson Ohio
I found this pic the other day. There have been several people on the site lately that have bought B2650 with 60" mmm. This is the kind of results you can expect from it. I know eipo has posted some pics also with the same results. They really do a nice job.

View attachment 32781

View attachment 32782

Last edited:

rkidd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, FEL With QA 60"mmm, 3pt FDR1672,homemade ballast box, BB 1572 box scraper
Dec 7, 2015
Jefferson Ohio
The cut looks great. I'm also impressed with the flat, smooth, level, yard!
Haha. That is funny you say that. I am in NE Ohio. My son went to West Virginia State in Charleston on a baseball scholarship, and ended up staying down there. Whenever he comes home he says how nice it is to see flat ground!!! I love West Virginia. Me and him both have Harleys and love riding the mountains down there. Have covered most of the state. Been to Morgantown by you several times for the Mountainfest motorcycle rally. I did cheat on the yard though. I was in that profession and did grade my yard with a John Deere 570 road grader. So yes pretty level and smooth.

Oliver

Equipment
L2501, JD 3520
Feb 2, 2011
Preston County, WV
Yes using a road grader IS cheating!:D It sure looks nice though.

You’re right though the same hills that can be pain for farming make for fun roads for riding motorcycles which common interest we share.

rkidd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 7, 2015
Jefferson Ohio
Yes using a road grader IS cheating!:D It sure looks nice though.

You’re right though the same hills that can be pain for farming make for fun roads for riding motorcycles which common interest we share.
My son has a team mate from Morgantown. Will visit him and then love the ride from there along the Cheat River down to Elkins!!! One of my favorite rides. Just rural and beautiful scenery.