3pt quick att

KUBOTA4900

Equipment
KUBOTA M4900SDC & LA100C LOADER,PALLET FORKS,BRUSH HOG BOX SCRAPER 3PT HITCH
Feb 3, 2013
durango colo la plata co
Went to local dealer recently lookin at 3pt quick att n he told me there built cheap n unless all ur atchment r from same manufacture u will hav problems with the hight width n dont work all that well any one ever build there own or hav any insight on this issue please help me im tired of fighting to line up pin with pin holes

n thx ahead time any ideas pik anything

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Not all of them are built cheap (I don't have one, but lots of folks do, and really appreciate them), so there are good ones out there. The dealer is right about compatability- they don't work well with older implements, and the implements need to be the same mount width within reason. But, once you have your implements and all sorted out, you would be good to go.

On a side note, I usually pass over and don't read when people type their posts in text form. I like words spelled out, complete sentences, and proper grammer. I don't know about anybody else, and I don't speak for them; but what I am saying is that I don't usually give attention to posts that are typed like yours. And, I'm not trying to be snippy or difficult. I'm just stating what I prefer, and the method that will more likely get my attention and a possible answer.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
On a side note, I usually pass over and don't read when people type their posts in text form. I like words spelled out, complete sentences, and proper grammer. I don't know about anybody else, and I don't speak for them; but what I am saying is that I don't usually give attention to posts that are typed like yours. And, I'm not trying to be snippy or difficult. I'm just stating what I prefer, and the method that will more likely get my attention and a possible answer.
I agree.... I simply don't have time to decode such posts, especially with poor or no punctuation. Just getting old & cranky maybe.....

My only experience with QA is that a friend bought a Yanmar 1500 with a QA on the box scraper & could not get it tilted back far enough to stop it from digging in aggressively. The box was the only three point implement he had, so he removed the quick attach & then it worked great. I think he is going to sell the QA.

KUBOTA4900

Equipment
Feb 3, 2013
durango colo la plata co
thank you both sorry about post being part txt such a hard habbit to break with a 17 son
i will take both yor advise and try and come up with something soon

if your freind sells his let me know im probably hr away from the 4 corners monumement and would hav to see how far from there to were he is located

thank again

txting tony tryin to work on typing post without short hand txt

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Haven't talked to him about the QA recently, but he's between 5 & 6 hrs from Durango. (we vacation near Dolores quite often) About the closest searchable place near him is "blue ridge lake az".... if you google map that you will be close.

KUBOTA4900

Equipment
Feb 3, 2013
durango colo la plata co
haven't talked to him about the qa recently, but he's between 5 & 6 hrs from durango. (we vacation near dolores quite often) about the closest searchable place near him is "blue ridge lake az".... If you google map that you will be close.
wow delores is like 45 minutes away
well im in no hurry if u happin to talk with him see if he is still interested in sellin it .
So im guessing you come up for hunting season or fishing and just get away
let me know if there is anything i can do to make your visit more pleasharable

thanks
tony

PS LIL FOOT HOW MANY IN YOUR FAMILY WHEN U VACATION DOWN HERE N THE REASON IM ASKIN IS I WORKED FOR THE DURANGO/SIVERTON RAILROAD FOR SEVERAL YRS N HAVE FREINDS STILL THERE SO THERE A CHANCE I CAN GET YOU TICKETS FOR U N YOUR FAMILY TO RIDE THE FAMOUS SCENIC RAIL ROAD JUST A THOUGHT ALL I WOULD NEED IS SEVERAL WKS ADVANCED NOTICE

Last edited:

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Thanks for the kind offer Tony, we get up there every couple of years, for fishing & get away. Just the two of us, plus assorted dogs. We spent 2 weeks in the area last year. My folks started taking us there in 1965.
Funny you should mention the DURANGO/SILVERTON railroad....kind of a touchy subject with me. I have tried twice over the last 35+ yrs to take the train trip, and both times, found the parking lot full of cops when we arrived. We inquired and were told that nearly every car in the lot had been broken into, both times. We were less motivated to ride the train after that.... once maybe, but two times in a row.... I think someone's trying to tell me something.:)
I worked for a guy who would take a couple buddies, a back pack & fly rod, and get off at a watering stop on the way out, spend a week hiking & fishing, then reboard on a return trip. I was never that confident in my fishing ability.:)
And I will ask my friend about the QA next time we talk.