3pt Control Overhaul?

nocash247

Equipment
B7200
Jul 13, 2020
RI
The 3 point on my B7200D (with FEL) is acting erratically and I believe the control lever my be to blame. It dips then raises without a real discernable pattern. The lever has no tension to it at all and flops around (currently helps in place by some bailing twine). With the tractor off, I can stand on the lift arms without them dipping, hence my thought the control system is to blame.
If anyone has any experiences with this problem, rebuilding one, or testing procedures I would appreciate it. I checked for Kubota books online but couldn't find a service manual that covered it for my model.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
No need to overhaul the valve, you either just need to tighten the nut on the control lever or you need to replace the 2 spring washers under the control lever.

Reactions: 1 user

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
No need to overhaul the valve, you either just need to tighten the nut on the control lever or you need to replace the 2 spring washers under the control lever.

Lets not forget the often neglected drop speed needle valve either...(if it has one)...

ChrisB6000

May 5, 2009
BC Canada
Very interested in this thread as well. I have tracked my issue down to the same location.
Not to hijack but I too can confirm hydraulic cylinder is holding and good hydraulic pressure to the back.
Issue is the lever moving won't make hyd. fluid flow to main lift cylinder change.

My handle is loose feeling too, like it isn't connect to much.