3 Point Core Aerators

beex

May 21, 2019
on my bx
if you can convert, I recommend it, 3pt is way more productive and easier to use than pull behind

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oct 24, 2019
IN
I’m not a Mr FixIt, but I like the idea of a 3pt aerator since i used a pull behind and next summer will be my first year with a BX. Any thoughts to convert a pull behind into a 3pt version or is that somewhat impossible? Again I have zero idea if this is possible. I don’t weld or anything like that, just chiming in. I know pull behinds are cheap and pop up on Craigslist very often around here.

Just a thought, hopefully not an ignorant one! -Brad
When I was searching for info about aerators, I found someone else had mentioned that they'd done exactly this. I think it was on this forum. I'll let you know if I find the thread again.

I just got my walk behind unit today (a fairly small oscillating unit from DR Power). I kind of need it because I have some high foot-traffic areas that a tractor can't reach. Hopefully I'll get to play with it tomorrow and that'll tell me how much I'll value a much wider 3ph version for the bigger spaces.

beex

May 21, 2019
on my bx
When I was searching for info about aerators, I found someone else had mentioned that they'd done exactly this. I think it was on this forum. I'll let you know if I find the thread again.

I just got my walk behind unit today (a fairly small oscillating unit from DR Power). I kind of need it because I have some high foot-traffic areas that a tractor can't reach. Hopefully I'll get to play with it tomorrow and that'll tell me how much I'll value a much wider 3ph version for the bigger spaces.

The other 3 pt aerator thread just popped up, there is some good review information in there, you might want to take a look at that.

Oct 24, 2019
IN
The other 3 pt aerator thread just popped up, there is some good review information in there, you might want to take a look at that.

I beat you to it and posted in that thread as well. That had exactly the information I needed.