2010 B3200 Headlights and Hood

techcrewkevin

Equipment
Kubota - my fathers, not mine. Always looking for ways to help improve it.
Feb 16, 2017
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Hey all,

My dad and I are in search of a hood and headlights for his 2010 B3200 tractor.

Both headlights got smashed by someone as well as the hood.

We need the headlights more than the hood, as we may attempt to repair the hood ourselves at some point.

BUT, we do need both the left and right headlight assemblies to keep the tractor road legal (he currently has a quebec plate on it). Sooner or later the bulbs will get wet and blow.

So, that being said, does anyone know where to get some aftermarket headlights for this tractor? OEM are also an option but we are looking for cheaper than expensive.

Any advice would be appreciated. Oh, and we are in Canada, just so you know.

Thank you,
Kevin.

Sent from my new phone. Autocorrect may have changed stuff.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Hey all,

My dad and I are in search of a hood and headlights for his 2010 B3200 tractor.

Both headlights got smashed by someone as well as the hood.

We need the headlights more than the hood, as we may attempt to repair the hood ourselves at some point.

BUT, we do need both the left and right headlight assemblies to keep the tractor road legal (he currently has a quebec plate on it). Sooner or later the bulbs will get wet and blow.

So, that being said, does anyone know where to get some aftermarket headlights for this tractor? OEM are also an option but we are looking for cheaper than expensive.

Any advice would be appreciated. Oh, and we are in Canada, just so you know.

Thank you,
Kevin.

Bolt on a set of LED's, quick, painless, and legal, then keep looking for the original headlights and hood.

techcrewkevin

Equipment
Kubota - my fathers, not mine. Always looking for ways to help improve it.
Feb 16, 2017
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Bolt on a set of LED's, quick, painless, and legal, then keep looking for the original headlights and hood.
We've got LED lights all over the thing, and an awesome LED strobe light too.

The lights have been broken for 2 year, we are finally getting around to repairing them because dad is getting worried about getting a ticket.

One of these days I may end up installing some marker lights on the front end loader. He lives on a major highway, and the loader never gets taken off.