100 HP box blade

AllDodge

Equipment
M9540 RTV1100
Jan 19, 2019
South Central, ky
Want a box blade that can handle 100 hp or more, and at least 7 feet wide. Been looking around and there are a lot of BB out there but most are not for large tractors. Have a bunch of areas I need to smooth out

Look at the LP HR3584 and got a price from Glassgow Kubota and it was $4500. Could not believe they want that much for it. My grapple weight is just as much and has 2 large cylinders and is less then half the cost

Who makes a good heavy box that can take more then 100 hp?

edritchey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
A bunch of cute little Kubotas
Jul 19, 2014
Wellsville, PA
We use a Gannon XHD 96" Hydraulic box scraper they hold up well in construction applications you won't break one with any tractor Kubota puts out unless you really do something stupid with it. :D

Check out the Woods/Gannon HD24496HXD they are a Cat II model and weigh in around 1350 lbs or so. The hydraulic rippers are super strong. They arn't cheap though.

AllDodge

Equipment
M9540 RTV1100
Jan 19, 2019
South Central, ky
Thanks for looking around
The Titan is a fairly light weight box IMO, have looked up close a couple times at them. Many folks sell them, they are nearby

I like the looks of the HD24496HXD, like the Land pride built heavy. Its a better price, but not good, there is just not that much to them. Have a local dealer in T-ville that usually does a better price, will check them out

Found an older Massey Ferguson box model near me with flip down hooks. These where made real heavy back in the day. If I add a cylinder could turn it onto the new ones ;)