Right hand fender grip

Phil Sanchez

Equipment
L35
Jun 19, 2018
Blairsville, Ga.
I want a RH fender grip Handle for my L35 always thought Kubota stingy for not installing one in the first place. Have searched google and Messick, can't find it. Looked on this forum everything but an L35. Appreciate any wisdom, Thanks, Phil

RickCf

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L4701, 5ft Land Pride Rotary Cutter , 5ft Land Pride Tiller, Misc. other imp.
Jun 7, 2018
Hernando, MS
I want one for my L4701.

mickeyd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2014 L3200 DT w/LA524 FEL, 2019 Kubota Z121S w/ 48" Pro Dec, TG1860G w/RCK54TG
Mar 21, 2014
Guin, AL
I want one for my L4701.
This is what I ordered for my L3200 and it fits most "L" series tractors:
PN-T1060-29450, which was replaced by: PN-T1060-29470

Last edited:

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
I think the L handles are the same as all other Kubotas. Double check with your dealer but, I added one after I found out from a friend that they were available. I think it was $70.

When you get yours, you might think the holes don't line up. The studs off the handle are fairly long and are not parallel, they follow the fender radius and point toward each other slightly. To get mine to line up with the holes, I left the handle in the sun for an hour and then flexed it to get the studs in the holes and it fit perfectly seated against the fender.

Word is, Kubota did not want the "liability" of people climbing in on the same side as the FEL controls. I think that was dopey because there is no step on that side. Problem solved. I use that handle all the time now that I have it.

Jim L.

Jun 18, 2014
Texas
Ray, good solution with that Arizona sun.

Finally put a right side grip on and I wished I'd done it sooner.

Mainah

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501HST, BLMX3164 blower, BB1266 box blade, BX42S chipper, Titan forks
Feb 26, 2018
Standish, Maine
I put one on my L2501 and I really like it and use it all the time. The tractor looks better too imho.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I want a RH fender grip Handle for my L35 always thought Kubota stingy for not installing one in the first place. Have searched google and Messick, can't find it. Looked on this forum everything but an L35. Appreciate any wisdom, Thanks, Phil
BTDT with my L6060 ROPS.

I bought a right side handle for, IIRC, an L4700 (??). It was necessary to modify it by cutting away some of the plastic from the front/inside to provide clearance for the plastic "console" on my 6060 but all else was bolt on.

Interestingly, my dealer had the handle in stock, telling me that many owners buy one for the right side of their tractors.

SDT

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I think the L handles are the same as all other Kubotas. Double check with your dealer but, I added one after I found out from a friend that they were available. I think it was $70.

When you get yours, you might think the holes don't line up. The studs off the handle are fairly long and are not parallel, they follow the fender radius and point toward each other slightly. To get mine to line up with the holes, I left the handle in the sun for an hour and then flexed it to get the studs in the holes and it fit perfectly seated against the fender.

Word is, Kubota did not want the "liability" of people climbing in on the same side as the FEL controls. I think that was dopey because there is no step on that side. Problem solved. I use that handle all the time now that I have it.
BINGO!

This is exactly why you will not find right side steps on ROPS model tractors from most (all ?) manufacturers.

Once again, the plaintiff's bar has inconvenienced all of us for the sake of legal fees.

SDT, who is, among other things, an attorney and knows how the legal system works.

69 SS

Equipment
2015 L3901 HST,with Canopy,LA 525 FEL with SSQA bucket
Sep 26, 2015
Ft. Inn sc
Just got off the phone ordering RH Fender Handle from Messicks,outstanding customer service rep. "Big Orange" will get a new part and I will be able to stop grabbing the edge of the fender !

skohler

Aug 4, 2014
Gettysburg, PA
This is what I ordered for my L3200 and it fits most "L" series tractors:
PN-T1060-29450, which was replaced by: PN-T1060-29470
Just called Messicks and had them hold one for my L3800, will pick up Friday. Thanks for the part number, I am constantly looking at the right side and wishing they would have come from the factory with one. Part was ~$48 with 2 locking nuts.

Last edited: