L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There are 4 things I would like to fix on this T1760

1) Replace sealed bearings on the deck mower,
    2) fix the throttle - the engine idles from normal to very slow and back to normal constantly when I am in fast mode. If I go to slow mode then it just stalls. Not sure I can tell much difference between Fast mode and full choke.,
    3) The front axle is quite loose, now quite sure where to start with this,
    4) the headlights do not work and there seems to be a couple of loose wires that need to go somewhere. There are wires to the light switch, but a "spare" red and a "spare" brown are just dangling around that area. The red has an end to fit someplace, but the brown needs an end to be added.
    Thanks to all for any advise / help / information you can provide.
    I have the Engine Service Manual for FD501V, Operators Manual for T1880 (it seems similar to T1760) and operators manual for T1770 (it also seems similar to the T1760 - this manual was given to me by my local Kubota dealer)
    Hi My name is Louise. I have been widowed almost 5 years. I have a Kubota BX 25D with loader and shovel, and a T1760 Lawn Tractor. My husband purchased the BX25 new in 2012 and I purchased the T1760 used in May 2021.

I have learned how to operate the BX25 and am having fun exploring and learning new things. The T1760 is 22 years old and needs some work that I would like to figure out and do on my own.
    PS I have never changed the oil in my car, nor changed a tire in my life. So I really am a novice.
    Since getting this I have, removed a tire (it had a slow leak) and put the new one back on. Bought the sponges and put them on where they were missing, added a missing spring under the seat, replace the air filter, had the dealer replace the PTO belt, do an oil change, replace the fuel filter.
    There are 4 things I would like to fix on this T1760. Since I am running out of my max 1000 characters – I will do a second post for the rest.
    Reactions: 1 user
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…