New BX changes and an L loader change

jimh406

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
2,989
2,363
113
Western MT
I think it's cool that they added a new loader and some corresponding changes to make the regular L lift a lot more weight. It's at the end of the video. They also have lots of BX changes coming as well.

 

Runs With Scissors

Well-known member

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
4,106
5,554
113
Michigan
Damn those bastards.............a 627 loader?????

I must resist the urge.....I must resist the urge.....I must....... :ROFLMAO: ;)
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 1 users

edritchey

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
2026 Kubota ZD1211L-3-72, 2025 New Holland CNH WM75, Landmaster L5W UTV
Jul 19, 2014
1,193
969
113
Wellsville, PA
I think those changes on the BX is going to make an already crazy priced machine an outrageously ridiculous priced machine. It's a shame I bought my 1st BX22 in 2002 I think and it was a great little TLB over 2k hours later I traded it for a BX24 in 2006 which was a great machine too except for all the plastic they used on them that year I should have waited another year and got the BX25 where they switched back to all metal. :)
 

Bearcatrp

Well-known member

Equipment
Oversized Garden Tractor (aka BX1880) with loader, mower and 3 point
Mar 28, 2023
1,392
1,011
113
Minnesota
The supreme BX looks interesting. Need to know more specs. Been considering a LX2620 upgrade but will wait until I know more. Lift capacity is my main concern.
 

F4 plt

New member

Equipment
BX2680, RTV500, ZD1211, U17-5
Oct 3, 2026
1
2
3
Texas
From my reading, good points on the new BX are increased lower loader capacity, 2 inch wide rear track and some of the cockpit conveniences. Negatives it’s 3 to 4 inches taller than the current BX 2680, the engine displacement is smaller, and it runs at a higher RPM, which may impact durability so at this point I’m keeping my BX 2680 with the mods I put on it
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 users