Premium UDT on sale

Tractor Gal

Equipment
BX23D MLB
Oct 30, 2020
NC
That invoice I showed does’t have any labour hrs on it. I did the fluid change myself. That’s just the cost of the engine oil and hydraulic fluid plus filters in my area.
I also never seen kubota fluids on sale at my local dealer.
Forgive me, Hkb82...apparently I need new glasses. You clearly indicated that you picked up the items but it didn't register to me. Plus, your tractor is much larger than my own so it takes more of everything which was why I was stunned with the cost. Glad I can "go small."

TG

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Around these parts ALL pails of top shelf similar oils are about the same price whether from a dealer, a specialized distributor, my oil supplier. WALMART and Amazon actually higher I guess due to freight.

I don't see any value on shopping around for price on these oils around here.

A pail of Chevron Synth UTF, Duratran xl synthetic which my dealer sells as option to Kubota Premium UDT, or Kubotas S-UDT all are about the same price whether from the dealer or from the local Oil Mart. A few buck more expensive if delivered by local fuel supplier.
It seems that only SOME KUBOTA dealers may offer Spring promotional hydraulic fluid pricing.
My guess would be that mother Kubota may offer a Spring price break, but that some dealers may opt to just pocket the benefit.

Reactions: 1 user