Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
William1's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
William1
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
New BX Series - BX**90
with
Like
.
I don't have a "dog in this fight", but the treadle pedal was a concern for me when I was "in the market".... As a Noob, I originally...
Today at 3:39 AM
William1
replied to the thread
New BX Series - BX**90
.
Sears Lawn Tractor, HST was a hand lever on the side with a brake pedal on the left. Kubota was/is pedal front and back and a brake on...
Yesterday at 5:46 PM
William1
reacted to
Jonny C's post
in the thread
BX25 Brakes squealing like metal on metal....Help
with
Like
.
$4000 even $2000 is well out of my budget. I am retired and on a fixed budget. I do have time and experience with building engines and...
Yesterday at 5:42 PM
William1
reacted to
Caseknife's post
in the thread
Oil leak from LA403 control valve.
with
Like
.
Clean it good and then fire it up and go through all the motions and see exactly where it is leaking.
Sep 20, 2026
William1
reacted to
mikester's post
in the thread
Septic drain field repair and install
with
Like
.
The job is always easy when someone else is holding the shovel
Sep 19, 2026
William1
reacted to
Bee-Positive's post
in the thread
Drying / compacting mud
with
Like
.
Not sure if you could rent them for less than your budget but have you looked into crane mats or rail road ties? Put them down - pick...
Sep 16, 2026
William1
reacted to
ballyhickey's post
in the thread
Kubota GR1600 II Blades Cutting Out On Reverse
with
Like
.
Thanks to everyone who replied - it was actually the rear sensor button being pushed on/off by the grass rear deflector when I went into...
Sep 16, 2026
William1
reacted to
ken erickson's post
in the thread
Electrical advice concerning Jump pack usage and back feeding .
with
Like
.
Not sure if will help with the battery charging situation but willing to give it a try!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Sep 15, 2026
William1
reacted to
North Idaho Wolfman's post
in the thread
Electrical advice concerning Jump pack usage and back feeding .
with
Like
.
You would be fine and it won't backfeed do to the relay. I might suggest that you just do a cascade using a smaller battery that would...
Sep 15, 2026
William1
replied to the thread
12v aux Power plug
.
Good source of Marinco electrical parts is West Marine
Sep 14, 2026
William1
replied to the thread
HST limits
.
My BX always fires off with a little puff of black smoke, nearly every diesel I've seen does. However, I recently got another machine...
Sep 14, 2026
William1
replied to the thread
Need turf tire and wheel part number - 2026 B2601
.
Contact the sales dept at your local dealer, whole goods. Or you can try Messicks or Colemans, got to figure in shipping. I got a wheel...
Sep 13, 2026
William1
replied to the thread
25 years ago today
.
My dad, my wife's brother in law and his son were in the towers. All managed to get out as debris rained down. My dad was exiting the...
Sep 13, 2026
William1
replied to the thread
Drainage question
.
I'd... dig a trench and rip-rap it or.... put in a 16" concrete pipe (my preference, do it once and forget it.) Both in proposed 1
Sep 13, 2026
William1
replied to the thread
HST limits
.
Do you... use the glow plugs on start? A puff of smoke during cranking is normal as fuel is injected in as it cranks until it finally...
Sep 13, 2026
Top
Bottom