Recent content by SDT

  1. S

    LX2610/RCK60-30BB Broken Rear Link

    Locking deck in up position.
  2. S

    LX2610/RCK60-30BB Broken Rear Link

    Never seen that happen before. Is your lifting mechanism (and position control stop) adjusted such that the lift does not pull the deck up against the stops? Doing so will put forces beyond design specs upon components.
  3. S

    Ideas to un-stick pivot pin?

    Heat gun will not suffice. You will need a torch. You could try an impact hammer with an appropriately sized piece of hard bronze rod.
  4. S

    What size disc harrow?

    Sizing a disc depends upon many factors aside from tractor weight and HP. What do you plan to do? Pulling a finishing disc through plowed ground takes more HP and tractive effort than pulling the same disc over unplowed ground. More than likely, a KK disc will be a light weight disc designed...
  5. S

    What size disc harrow?

    Bingo.
  6. S

    New BX Series - BX**90

    I'm not in the market for a SCUT, but if I was, I would not consider anything without position control.
  7. S

    New BX Series - BX**90

    Bingo.
  8. S

    New BX Series - BX**90

    Bingo. I like to be able to feather PTO engagement, especially on any tractor with EPTO (yes, I know that the BX series does not have EPTO).
  9. S

    KUBOTA MCS GCK60-30BB for 54 inch deck

    Dealer will be only option.
  10. S

    HST neutral spring hitting Drive shaft

    Good point that I forgot to mention. I replaced bushing 110 as well.
  11. S

    Grand L70 series Rops ?

    I certainly would not allow a new, expensive machine, extensive electronics or otherwise, to sit outside.
  12. S

    HST neutral spring hitting Drive shaft

    Not uncommon. My B1750 had the same problem. Eventually, I was able to get it to clear but only slightly. IIRC, the replacement service spring has a small piece of rubber hose inside to damp out vibrations, lessening the problem. Might want to inspect/change the pedal dampener as well.
  13. S

    rotary cutter driveline grease

    I grease all of mine yearly upon mower removal in the fall.
  14. S

    What is this called?

    AC device is intended to allow operator to squeeze it open to allow larger bits of debris to be removed from the cannister. Instructions for changing oil in front axle should be in Operator's Manual. If not, will be in WSM.
  15. S

    Oil Changes

    I've always changed engine oil and filter yearly regardless of operating hours. I do it in the fall after last use on seasonally used equipment.