Recent content by lynnmor

  1. L

    anyone can purchase tax-free red-dyed diesel for any reason

    Will the folks that spot check by dipping tanks be in the unemployment line?
  2. L

    Classic Truck Headliner, Opinions Please

    Consider installing a headliner that suppresses noise, I made the mistake of using just cloth but the original had a foam backer, noise increased dramatically. Of course the foam was the original cause of failure.
  3. L

    Kubota Concentrated AntiFreeze #70040-0L014 - add Distilled Water or ????

    Distilled is slightly purer than RO, but either is fine. Factor the filter and power costs if you are looking to save money.
  4. L

    B2401 Step

    Check again, it fit just fine on my B2601. You don't use the holes in the tread area.
  5. L

    Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread

    Which brings up a potential addition to the level. Maybe a light inside with a highlighted zero might be worthwhile.
  6. L

    Esquema Electrico completo para Trator Kubota B7001

    translation: Good night if anyone in the group needs the complete wiring diagram for the Kubota B7001, I finished my copy much easier to interpret today
  7. L

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    Perhaps you should have contacted the Historical Society about digging at the depression, it may be a grave.
  8. L

    Hydraulic Grapple is not opening or moving.

    Did it work before? Are the hydraulics operated by an electrical switch? We would need more information in order to help.
  9. L

    BH 77 Issue

    I had a defective dipper stick replaced by a dealer, he installed no bushings. When called the tech came to my house and installed them. He wanted to hammer them in and then use a die grinder to grind off the bulges from the hammer but I showed him something he never considered. I used a...
  10. L

    Costco to dbl oil prices?

    The warranty is a non-issue. What is an issue is having a dealer put in over 15 quarts of the wrong oil in my 13 quart 6.7. Yes, they got it wrong again after I returned to have them make it right. That was the first of my two free oil changes, I never went back for my second "free" oil...
  11. L

    M7040 Hydraulic Filters Change - Anyone Used The Suction Method to Reduce the Mess

    It should work, I did it on a much smaller tractor. I would caution you on using too much suction, my concern is drawing debris in past the seals, I don't completely seal the vacuum hose and let a fair amount of air to bypass
  12. L

    Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread

    Two things; parking and disconnecting my grapple requires it to be level so that it stays on the small flat bottom and not fall over, the other thing is that I know if the points will dig in or ride on the surface.
  13. L

    Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread

    When I installed the rod type level, I installed each of my four implements and marked the level position while on a level floor. I used a different color paint for each and put a dab of that paint on the implement. It likely was overkill because all of them were well within 1-1/4", but I...