Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
JohnDB's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
J
JohnDB
reacted to
Workerbee's post
in the thread
OEM Denso Starter fits many
with
Like
.
Sorry, I didnt realize you were requiring this now. Hopefully this makes the ad conforming. And yes, its a similar ad to one in 24, but...
Sep 26, 2026
J
JohnDB
replied to the thread
PTO hand clutch lever?
.
Interesting... I've always dropped the idle speed down (and been stationary) before engaging the PTO clutch to reduce load on the PTO...
Sep 26, 2026
J
JohnDB
replied to the thread
OEM Denso Starter fits many
.
Same post by Workerbee in 2024: https://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/threads/denso-starter-for-kubotas-sold.70110/
Sep 26, 2026
J
JohnDB
replied to the thread
PTO hand clutch lever?
.
The other "M500" series - M5500, 7500 according to the op manual. Also (I think) M4050.
Sep 26, 2026
J
JohnDB
reacted to
007kubotaguy's post
in the thread
PTO hand clutch lever?
with
Like
.
Only the early m series had that system. It worked quite well. The biggest problem was people left that lever up in the disengaged...
Sep 26, 2026
J
JohnDB
reacted to
GrumpyFarmer's post
in the thread
I was called an un trusting old fart today
with
Haha
.
If I had a nickel for every boating accident I have been in where precious cargo was lost😉…(in all honesty I was in a serious one while...
Sep 15, 2026
J
JohnDB
replied to the thread
I was called an un trusting old fart today
.
Many, many boating accidents reported on this site. Apart from obvious water safety disregard, I warned my wife (currently in the US)...
Sep 14, 2026
J
JohnDB
replied to the thread
Brand/type of electrical connectors ?
.
Deutsch connectors the best, but you need a range of cable terminations and crimper dies depending on cable gauge. Definitely...
Sep 14, 2026
J
JohnDB
reacted to
JasonW's post
in the thread
Brand/type of electrical connectors ?
with
Like
.
Deutsch connectors.
Sep 14, 2026
J
JohnDB
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
I was called an un trusting old fart today
with
Like
.
I recently bought a new car, and was absolutley FLOORED about how much they already knew....They had everything. About 6 months ago...
Sep 14, 2026
J
JohnDB
reacted to
torch's post
in the thread
I was called an un trusting old fart today
with
Haha
.
My tinfoil hat agrees.
Sep 14, 2026
J
JohnDB
reacted to
skeets's post
in the thread
I was called an un trusting old fart today
with
Like
.
Yup me too, and with all that is going on I still have people ask me if I still carry, I say I lost everything in a boating accident...
Sep 14, 2026
J
JohnDB
reacted to
Tarmy's post
in the thread
I was called an un trusting old fart today
with
Like
.
Ummm….that is a compliment OP…in my book. Means you are a self reliant, honorable, old school type of guy that opens doors for women too!
Sep 13, 2026
J
JohnDB
reacted to
Yooper's post
in the thread
Determining a tractor's age
with
Love
.
You can always split it in half and count the rings! Sorry, I tried to resist but my smarta$$ brain finally took over. Carry on!
Sep 12, 2026
J
JohnDB
replied to the thread
Determining a tractor's age
.
That seems a little harsh ;)
Sep 9, 2026
Top
Bottom