Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
GrumpyFarmer's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Paul Allwood's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Moving more firewood to the "needs to be cut and split" pile today, still working on the one big pile is better than two little piles...
Aug 22, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
IMO that is better situation than forgetting to put a pan under before removing the plug.
Aug 22, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
mdhughes's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
I did some maintenance today, I changed the oil and filter on the L3901DT. I also greased the tractor and FEL. Has anyone else thought...
Aug 22, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
BiggB's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Rebuilding the gearbox on my Loftness snowblower glad I did the bearings were headed for a failure
Aug 22, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Old_Paint's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Next up, swapping the hammers for Y-blades on the flail…… Gonna recut the fields that I cut earlier and hopefully get more of the weeds...
Aug 22, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Old_Paint's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Gave SUzie a nose job. (Replaced the plastic grille) After 7 years of being careful and not poking holes, I finally did it last Monday...
Aug 22, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Gaspasser's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Continued work on the driveway addition with the foreman "helping." She was kind enough to remind me which section or pile I was working...
Aug 22, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Old_Paint's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Sad
.
Found a few holes poked in the plastic grille on the LX. Darn the luck. I'm pretty careful using the grapple to make sure all the long...
Aug 22, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
S-G-R's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
I replaced the male fitting twice on my third function and the latest one was dripping. Decided to try a set of flat face couplers and...
Aug 22, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
dirtydeed's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Gave the "pasture" next door a quick tune up before the rain.
Aug 22, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
S-G-R's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Haha
.
I'll see if yesterday's ticket is any good tomorrow 😆
Aug 22, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
g_man's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
^^^^^^ Might be time to buy a lottery ticket @S-G-R gg
Aug 22, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
S-G-R's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Took a walk around the yard and look what I found. I'm whole again.
Aug 22, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
MotoBBQ's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Saturday I put the pallet forks on. The Kubota mostly supervised, while I cut with the chainsaw. Mostly just smaller limbs I had thrown...
Aug 22, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
S-G-R's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Made a new pad for the shed. It is just sitting on blocks and sinking. I have patio stones and 6x6's to put down and then it's getting...
Aug 22, 2026
Top
Bottom