Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
GrumpyFarmer's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
johnjk's post
in the thread
It's been sorta quite around OTT recently
with
Like
.
My son lives in Bellefontaine and it was pretty bad there as well. Watching the storms build back in on radar as I type this. Looks like...
Aug 21, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
replied to the thread
It's been sorta quite around OTT recently
.
I hope the rubber duckies on the Jeeps dash floated. š Quite a few folks over this way (between middleburg and picreltown especially -...
Aug 20, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
johnjk's post
in the thread
It's been sorta quite around OTT recently
with
Haha
.
My rain gauge today says 11.64 for August. Crazy wet. I had a good 2-3ā of standing water š¦ on most of my property Tuesday. Wednesday...
Aug 20, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
replied to the thread
It's been sorta quite around OTT recently
.
Yep. I believe I am just a little south of you. Mac o cheek creek was across 287 on my way home from work yesterday as well as 29 and...
Aug 20, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
NCL4701's post
in the thread
It's been sorta quite around OTT recently
with
Haha
.
Iād watch that! The more pics the better. š¤£
Aug 19, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
replied to the thread
It's been sorta quite around OTT recently
.
No shortage of rain over hereā¦we are flash flooding again todayā¦there is trout fishing in my township road more often then not recently...
Aug 19, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
racerboy's post
in the thread
Fit-Rite hydraulic top link installed today
with
Like
.
I got my L6060 back from the dealer today. It was there because I traded in my BH92 for a KX-033 mini-excavator, and that was the...
Aug 19, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Shawn T. W's post
in the thread
I should have known
with
Haha
.
I thought HD stood for Hundred Dollar ... Must be that inflation catching up! š
Aug 17, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
bobnic's post
in the thread
Grapple for a BX
with
Like
.
I have a Land Pride SCG0660 claw grapple for my LX4020 that I like and use to carry logs, bunches of tree branches, stumps, and small...
Aug 16, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
g_man's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
It is August so time to move our wood into the shed. gg
Aug 16, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
JimDeL's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
You'll find it the hard way next time you mow. :rolleyes:
Aug 16, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
S-G-R's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Blade change
Aug 16, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
Did you find a branch or the cover just fell off? At least the wires still intact.
Aug 15, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
S-G-R's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Wow
.
Mowed and lost one of my reflectors.
Aug 15, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Gaspasser's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Used L6060 and mini-ex to continue building up road for water well rig access. About 300 feet with a 90 turn to future home site. Dug...
Aug 15, 2026
Top
Bottom