Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
GrumpyFarmer's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
G
GrumpyFarmer
replied to the thread
SNOWBLOWER - HYBRID REAR PULL
.
They are on my radar for purchase in a next year or so…but I don’t have any first hand knowledge so I don’t know for sure just what I’ve...
Jul 16, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
WanderOn's post
in the thread
Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread
with
Like
.
Not quite a pet, but she hasn't been shot yet so guessing close. She isn't too bothered by people and has an eery night time glow
Jul 15, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Bmyers's post
in the thread
Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread
with
Like
.
Max is enjoying the farm life. The first week he wasn't sure about it. Now, he goes out every morning and surveys his Kingdom. Once...
Jul 15, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
That makes a lot of sense. Very nice set up!👍
Jul 15, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
NCL4701's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
There’s a hammer strap type saw holder on the left side of the winch for the Husqvarna 455. It’s kind of hard to see in the pic above...
Jul 15, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
replied to the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
.
Oh my…I am sorry you lost so many trees. I am dealing with that myself recently. I am curious about how you haul gear to the site…are...
Jul 14, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
NCL4701's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Had a storm a few days ago that took out about 40 trees. That doesn’t count the smaller trees that were collateral damage when the...
Jul 14, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
S-G-R's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Love
.
My top and tilt kit came from FiteRite hydraulics this afternoon. Both cylinders and the hoses were very well packaged. I'll get it put...
Jul 13, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Scm's post
in the thread
Cold brew for now on
with
Like
.
Getting better. The pain is more tolerable now. <$100 to treat myself. No Doctors. Just Aloe Vera and Manuka honey. One week of an...
Jul 13, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
nerwin's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
I did some driveway work, the sides really needed to be scraped down to create a crown. I spread out the 22 yards of driveway mix I got...
Jul 12, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Old_Paint's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
After moving the coop, I took the forks off and rolled the compost heaps. Didn’t figure many would be interested in seeing two large...
Jul 12, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Old_Paint's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Love
.
Today kinda started yesterday. The TSC store that the missus works at wrote off one of the Producer’s Pride Guardian chicken coops. Look...
Jul 12, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
MotoBBQ's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Just something to sink my teeth into. My weekly skim across the top. Then one pass up a hill to level the rain wash out, no before...
Jul 12, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
S-G-R's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Mowed my yard and brother in laws. Easy going Went to the neighbors since his mower is down and it was over a foot tall of moist...
Jul 12, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Jsjac's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Love
.
I have been wanting to move my small wood shed for a while. I need to get the 2037 wood under cover soon. I brought home a load of 3...
Jul 12, 2026
Top
Bottom