Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
GrumpyFarmer's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
JasonW's post
in the thread
4 wheel drive has stoped
with
Haha
.
Something broken
Jul 11, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
JonM's post
in the thread
OK…..I will be “That guy”…...
with
Like
.
lol i did that first time i tried hooking up a pto. it was quite sometime later when i realized i was making it way harder. i would...
Jul 9, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Bmyers's post
in the thread
OK…..I will be “That guy”…...
with
Like
.
I guess I should be thankful that I have a push button on my PTO, no figuring out which direction it need to be pulled.
Jul 9, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
William1's post
in the thread
OK…..I will be “That guy”…...
with
Haha
.
Damn man! You are always having issues with your balls. Perhaps you ought to get them fixed? Yeah... any collar that works like that, it...
Jul 9, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
replied to the thread
OK…..I will be “That guy”…...
.
Buddy i had a crappy day and you sure made it better…even though I spit damn good bourbon out on that one…I do appreciate you made me...
Jul 9, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
OK…..I will be “That guy”…...
with
Haha
.
So I have had my tractor for ~4’ish years….. If I take my left sock off, I can count the number of times I have used a “PTO driven”...
Jul 9, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Paul Allwood's post
in the thread
OK…..I will be “That guy”…...
with
Like
.
It doesn't matter what you're doing, it's always worth a read
Jul 9, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
Old_Paint's post
in the thread
OK…..I will be “That guy”…...
with
Like
.
Oh my. The words I have said to that QH when connecting the WC-68. Easy enough to connect the 3 point hitch, just not the driveshaft...
Jul 9, 2026
G
GrumpyFarmer
reacted to
jimh406's post
in the thread
OK…..I will be “That guy”…...
with
Like
.
I'll just add that a QH doesn't make it easier since you have to get through the QH. :D
Jul 9, 2026
Top
Bottom