Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
edritchey's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
edritchey
reacted to
MapleLeafFarmer's post
in the thread
L6060 Front Axle Oil
with
Like
.
X2 on my side. I had a small B26## years back that had the smallest of leaks from front axle. Dealer actually told me to switch from...
Yesterday at 8:04 AM
edritchey
reacted to
Bmyers's post
in the thread
L6060 Front Axle Oil
with
Like
.
I use 80W-90 in my front axle. Cheaper than the UDT2 and it meets the requirements.
Yesterday at 8:03 AM
edritchey
replied to the thread
L6060 Front Axle Oil
.
My dealer recommended it so it must be a good way to go.
Tuesday at 8:07 AM
edritchey
reacted to
g_man's post
in the thread
L6060 Front Axle Oil
with
Like
.
That ( 80W-90 ) is what I have been using in both my tractors for about 7 years now. gg
Tuesday at 8:07 AM
edritchey
replied to the thread
L6060 Front Axle Oil
.
My dealer always changed the front axel oil to a Kubota 80/90 weight gear oil when it was time to do the service on the axel.
Sunday at 12:32 PM
edritchey
reacted to
whitetiger's post
in the thread
Slv-90-2 won’t lift
with
Like
.
Check the manual boom-lowering circuit. The lever is below the cabin, on top of the hydraulic tank. If the valve fails to open, the boom...
Sep 13, 2026
edritchey
reacted to
skeets's post
in the thread
I should have known
with
Like
.
An up date, call from the stealer 900 bucks,, not happy but what ya gona do,,, As long as it comes back and works for another 10 years I...
Sep 1, 2026
edritchey
reacted to
North Idaho Wolfman's post
in the thread
New member and looking to buy used. Questions on year variations for used BX2680
with
Like
.
No major improvements over the years. If you want a BH, look at a BX23S, a BH subframe was not offered for the BX2680.
Aug 16, 2026
edritchey
reacted to
skeets's post
in the thread
What size bolt?
with
Like
.
Thanks ed
Aug 15, 2026
edritchey
replied to the thread
What size bolt?
.
Kubota M12 x 1.25 x 30mm Bolt Part # 01133-51230 7T is close to the new 8.8 ISO standard so it would be 65 ft. lbs.
Aug 15, 2026
edritchey
reacted to
dirtydeed's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Paint, I can certainly relate. While doing a water service dig in Allentown pa, the client asked if I could cut and dispose of a small...
Aug 6, 2026
edritchey
reacted to
Anil8tor's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
I'm telling you, if you don't have a tractor with a loader, I don't know how you get anything done!
Aug 6, 2026
edritchey
reacted to
NCL4701's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
A little more storm cleanup today. Had two large branches mostly down near the houses. Winch was already on the tractor, so used it to...
Aug 6, 2026
edritchey
reacted to
NCL4701's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
You aren’t missing anything not having the ivy. Back in the 8th grade, we were studying plants, including poison ivy. Our teacher told...
Aug 6, 2026
edritchey
reacted to
S-G-R's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Mowed and then greased the FDR2584. I need to change the blades but I ran out of ambition in the heat.
Aug 6, 2026
Top
Bottom