Recent content by D2Cat

  1. D

    Local wildlife

    He was on his way out of the way!
  2. D

    Local wildlife

    He's staying out of the sun.
  3. D

    What size tractor?

    As you will know, it's not fair to compare cost of horse up keet to any other animal !!! I lcna keep a herd of cattle at less cost then a horse.
  4. D

    What size tractor?

    Yep, everyone gets to solve their own situations. Different ages, different personalities, different circumstances all get different solutions. My wife enjoys being outside and working, so she enjoys mowing. It's relaxing for her. She likes to be done and see what she accomplished. She mows...
  5. D

    L245DT Squeek/Chirp Sound

    You guys wondering about description of sounds is humorous. Last week my wife was taking her car to the dealer for an oil change (it's a 2025 with two years of service included) and she says it has a rattle that is annoying and wants it fixed. I suggested she remove ALL items she might have...
  6. D

    L2501HST cant remove assembly nozzle

    That's the first thing I noticed, dusty layer on everything and he's opening it up!
  7. D

    Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread

    As long as "puddy" resides in the seat there will be no mice chewing on wiring. I put a seat cover on my tractor seat and the cat took right to it. Best rodent control I have.
  8. D

    MX4800 HST oil change…go synthetic or stay with Kubota brand?

    Which one? Whatever suits you as long as it's for a diesel engine.
  9. D

    The tree did it to me!

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/2177391236442504
  10. D

    Weight question

    Skeets, I built a frame out of power pole cross members I had when I was building mounting brackets to use a Massey loader on a L305 Kubota. Simple, sturdy, cheap. Do something similar with material you have, but make it sturdy and strong.
  11. D

    Diesel Prices

    Partially precipitated by lack of refinerys.
  12. D

    Promark 310 Wood Chipper Centrifugal Clutch

    Might try to turn the flywheel in reverse to help free the stuck wood.
  13. D

    Rednecks and neighbors

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/q_72FH7sr_w
  14. D

    Cheap,easy and fast way to shine oxidized paint

    I use soft scrub with bleach to clean my dirty/greasy hands. It allows me in the house to get a bite to eat sometimes because it eliminates the smell of grease!
  15. D

    Safe way to remove a tree

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/2262238597891166