Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
Bobofett's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
B
Bobofett
replied to the thread
Alternator L1500
.
How do I know the difference between an alternator and a dynamo? Never heard of a dynamo except on this site. Someone educate me.
Yesterday at 4:46 PM
B
Bobofett
replied to the thread
Alternator L1500
.
Thanks for the good advice. Just a side note: I am also on a Jeep forum, which is helpful for solving problems with my Jeeps, but my...
Monday at 6:13 AM
B
Bobofett
replied to the thread
Alternator L1500
.
That's what I would like to do, but it is getting harder in my area to find someone to rebuild an alternator. When I was younger, it was...
Sunday at 6:55 PM
B
Bobofett
replied to the thread
Alternator L1500
.
Thank you for your response and the part number. Yours is the first 4-prong I've seen, and that is what mine needs. The only problem is...
Sunday at 9:21 AM
B
Bobofett
posted the thread
Alternator L1500
in
Gray Market & Zennoh
.
I am new to orange tractor talks but not new to this tractor. I want to convert my alternator from a 4 pin alternator to a 3 pin. What...
Friday at 3:40 PM
Top
Bottom