Recent content by billrigsby

  1. billrigsby

    Obscure parts for a Kubota Model 1200 Loader

    Well, with the enhanced photo, Chat GPT and comparing and contrasting to other Kubota Loader Decal Sets we produce. We think we have a complete set of Kubota Model 1200 Loader Decals! Unless someone throws a monkey wrench into the gears and comes up with another photo! Time for the shameless...
  2. billrigsby

    Obscure parts for a Kubota Model 1200 Loader

    Actually had the photos on my girlfriends computer......
  3. billrigsby

    Obscure parts for a Kubota Model 1200 Loader

    Yes I did, that's what we do. That listing you posted on eBay is actually my listing. I'm not at home this weekend, but there was a metal cover just behind the control lever, that's where that decal went. That one is hit and miss, basically used some graphics from a Great Bend Loader decal...
  4. billrigsby

    Obscure parts for a Kubota Model 1200 Loader

    Okay! Someone out there has to have a photo this Kubota Model 1200 Loader decal! It is the last piece of the puzzle. Please post here or send it to; thekubotaproject@gmail.com !
  5. billrigsby

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    Hoisted up the 40lb bell into place, using ropes and the Kubota Looks and Sounds great!
  6. billrigsby

    Obscure parts for a Kubota Model 1200 Loader

    Thank you for the measurements, I will recreate them as best I can in Adobe Illustrator. The white one is going to be the toughest because it's very hard to read any of that text. The other two are not a problem. We have already recreated the serial number decal and the side loader arm 'Kubota...
  7. billrigsby

    Obscure parts for a Kubota Model 1200 Loader

    Thank you, thats a start, do you have the loader control decal? Could you provide the frame measurment, I am no where near the loader?
  8. billrigsby

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    REALLY ??? It is loud, just moving it!
  9. billrigsby

    Obscure parts for a Kubota Model 1200 Loader

    Wonder if you were ever able to find the Caution Decal? I am also in need of a good photo and size, also same for the Operating Decal!
  10. billrigsby

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    Dug an 8in hole about 4 ft deep to hold a 4x6x12 ft post that's going to support an antique 15in 40lb cast iron bell, the neighbors are going to love me!
  11. billrigsby

    Kubota Model 1200 Loader

    I was also told Messicks sold them, could not find them.
  12. billrigsby

    Kubota Model 1200 Loader

    Does anyone out there have a Kubota Model 1200 Loader with the Caution Decal in good condition that could provide a clear photo and dimensions? Also the Control Decal and the size of the SN Tag Want to re-create them and print them. These two are the best that I have found so far, and as you...
  13. billrigsby

    L2000DT front axle

    You might try... Stavros Savva Anatolitis
  14. billrigsby

    What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

    Used the Kubota and the Leinbach 3-Point Crane attachment to lower into place the base of a soon-to-be sauna. The base is 40x80.50, 4x6 rough cut timber and plywood construction, too heavy to maneuver by hand. Yes, the crane was Kubota Orange when I restored it, but the sun!
  15. billrigsby

    L2201 Nasty Fuel Tank, stalling issues, has anyone gone to aluminum?

    I've been around on this forum for more years than I can remember and I've never heard of this person do you know where he's located? Currently don't need any parts but just for future reference.