Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
airbiscuit's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
airbiscuit
replied to the thread
What size disc harrow?
.
WEIGHT is the most important consideration. Generally, it's worth paying for a heavier frame, and larger diameter discs. A 5 1/2'...
Yesterday at 9:00 PM
airbiscuit
reacted to
Kirt's post
in the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
with
Like
.
I think we're after the same practical result, just looking at it from different directions. Doing the colors on the rotating part as...
Yesterday at 8:08 PM
airbiscuit
replied to the thread
Adding led rear lights
.
Easy enough to check if you've found the accessory outlet. See if it has power with the key on and rear lights off.
Yesterday at 10:40 AM
airbiscuit
replied to the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
.
If you look at my mock up, the thicker arrow still leaves a portion of the original thin line. It's kind of like a Duplex scope...
Yesterday at 7:29 AM
airbiscuit
reacted to
Kirt's post
in the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
with
Like
.
The way I intended to support this was by first leveling the attachment, then using a Sharpie to make marks for each implement's level...
Yesterday at 7:24 AM
airbiscuit
replied to the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
.
I was thinking it would be printed on the white barrel.
Monday at 3:12 PM
airbiscuit
replied to the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
.
Another thought - as long as you are printing your own, why not make the the sweet zone more pronounced , so it's easier to pick out
Monday at 8:06 AM
airbiscuit
reacted to
Kirt's post
in the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
with
Like
.
Sorry @Spam Bot, the first two betas have now been claimed (literally right before you posted this). Appreciate your interest! I know...
Sunday at 5:50 PM
airbiscuit
replied to the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
.
I figured out why this appeared in Spanish. A week ago I was in Etsy, looking for a magic 8 ball in Spanish. Apparently, it changed my...
Friday at 7:02 PM
airbiscuit
replied to the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
.
Very nice. Why does your Etsy default to Spanish? What is the width and height of your final design?
Friday at 1:52 PM
airbiscuit
replied to the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
.
The other (non bearing) approach I considered was a thin shaft though the middle that had pointed ends that rested in conical openings...
Thursday at 9:50 PM
airbiscuit
replied to the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
.
After reading your excellent description, the only thing I wonder about is how easily it spins (skateboard bearings). I guess I thought...
Thursday at 7:26 PM
airbiscuit
replied to the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
.
OOPs, sorry. I wasn't looking for your intellectual property. I thought you were sharing an off the shelf build. You are close to a...
Sep 23, 2026
airbiscuit
replied to the thread
Another Bucket Level Indicator Thread
.
So, can you itemize the components, and show phases of assembly?
Sep 23, 2026
airbiscuit
replied to the thread
Forklift safety cage
.
Or make that design adjustable with a second u tube that slides over the main piece and pins to different lengths.
Sep 20, 2026
Top
Bottom